WoW Classic Hotfixes -- Updated November 16

oh this is brilliant.

how do you plan to fix the “no more alliance are queueing, horde cant play battlegrounds” issues you’re going to have next tuesday?

2 Likes

probably after they fix your pally pull.

1 Like

They already fixed that.

Only took them a month to fix a clear bug horde have been complaining about for a month now. Such favoritism.

3 Likes

I just noticed this, awesome. I get ridiculously anxious and stressed out after my queue goes over an hour. So glad they fixed this bs finally. I’ve missed so many queues after being D/C’ed like this.

1 Like

The OP in this thread is updated.

• Fixed a bug where horde AV spawn cave is 1/4 of the way up the map already.
3 Likes

Community Manager Kaivax. My item Skull of Impending doom was given only 7 days in the restore system. I tried to restore it but it wouldn’t let me after 7 days. A game master stated only a Developer can make the choice for giving me the item. I find it unfair that I have to make a new account to get the item again because now its been changed to 30 days. I am a hardcore flag carrier. I feel like I should be able to obtain the item because I missed out on the 23 days. Is there any way I can have the item sent back to me because I had to deal with the limit of 7 days instead of 30 days. I have played my original account since 2006 and don’t want to play on another account. My main account means everything. If you can help me I would be very appreciative. I don’t want to leave the game but if I cant get it back I may have to.

It says right there. NOT retroactive. Majority wins.

4 Likes

I have played the game since 2006 and have always helped the game by reporting multiple bugs. I only ask for aid at this time. If you are able to have a Game Master restore the Skull of Impending Doom for me I would be very thankful Community Manager Kaivax.

I am also not happy at all. Players are allowed to harass me constantly on my thread. I find it unfair that the restoration is changed to 30 days and I had only 7 days to get my skull of impending doom. This angers me. I cant make a new account because I have played since 2005 and feel betrayed to just leave that account that I have put so much time in.
I think this is sickening and did not wait all those years to be treated like this.

[Moderator Note: This post has been edited to remove “Naming and Shaming”. If you believe posts are violating our forum Code of Conduct, please use the Flag icon at the bottom of the post to report it to be reviewed by the moderation team.]

Thank you Mod.

5 Likes

I feel they can be working on far more significant things than something like this.

2 Likes

No updates since March 9th.

Can we please get a Hotfix for the Alterac Valley map?

(I won’t go into detail of what changes need to be made here - we all know what needs to be done. And anyone who claims otherwise is either ignorant or arrogant.)

I would rather having actual bug reports being looked at and addressed. None have been for quite the number of months.

1 Like

the words not and happening come to mind
AV never got revised from 1.11 to 2.x.x sometime in TBC

I’ve updated the OP here with:

April 15, 2020

• The exit portals for Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley have been disabled.
4 Likes

Aaaaand, nothing else. At least you are here doing something. Thanks for keeping us updated. It is a little frustrating though that it feels as if there is minimal support for classic at the moment.

1 Like

The mind-control thing isn’t really an issue in AV, but okay.

Edit: not speaking to you, specifically.

I’ve updated the OP with:

Hotfixes

WoW Classic
April 28, 2020

• In the Americas region, battleground holidays now start at the same time for all realms.
    • Developers’ notes: While this is a change to how original WoW worked, with battlegroups of realms including only realms that were in the same time zone, it allows us to treat US-East and US-West realms as a single battlegroup for the purposes of matchmaking. Players on US-East realms will now begin and end their battleground holidays three hours later than before.
  • Players can now undelete characters on locked realms, if the character is available for undeletion.
  • Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause fewer than all four Dragons of Nightmare to spawn as intended.
  • Many item enchantments now stack with certain items that provide an identical buff.
  • Many item enchantments that previously took up a hidden buff slot no longer consume a hidden buff slot.
4 Likes