WoW Classic Hotfix -- Raid Party XP Bug

Took that long?..

4 Likes

What we should be seeing is something like this:

At approximately 12:01 AM Pacific time, any players that used this exploit will have their character’s level decreased by one per every ten levels their character currently is. Also, exploiting players will see their reputation levels with Thorium Brotherhood and Hydraxian Waterlords reset and any epic items from Molten Core or Onyxia’s Lair will be replaced with blue quality items appropriate to the character’s new level.

16 Likes

level 30 I was getting 100-200 exp a kill AOE farming… It adds up quickly.

1 Like

But it wasn’t a bug… You’re just implementing changes ahead of schedule.

This was well known before launch.

6 Likes

Where’s the XP rollbacks for those who already abused this bugged XP?

#ExploitEarlyExploitOften

14 Likes

It’s funny how big of a deal this is to some of you

6 Likes

Here we go…blizzard being blizzard. It was actually fun…but no they have to go and ruin it, and like many others have said, it should have been fixed in beta or w/e…sigh

1 Like

Someone doesn’t like ganking till people quit.

So for using the stacking XP potion in BFA you issued out up to 1 month bans. Despite people tweeting you and asking you if it is a bannable offense to which you never answered. It would be in bad taste for you to not send out some sort of bans or rollbacks to those who used this kind exploit.

29 Likes

Any possibility of temporary suspensions for all accounts that abused this?

14 Likes

Revert the xp people gained.

13 Likes

So we’re gonna have roll backs or is blizzard going to just sweep the 1000 people who already abused it to get ahead in the game like they usually do

Blizz is teaching us that you n eed to exploit early to get away with it and get ahead in the game

10 Likes

First, not an exploit. Second, it’s more like 200,000+ people. Everyone above level 29 was doing this for the past 2 days.

2 Likes

So are you going to ban the world first Rag kill like you did for guilds that exploited for kills like Lich King back in the day?

7 Likes

I think a sensible solution to give others time to catch up. I also wonder if this was left in to let streamers level faster? I know blizz has shown a lot of favoritism to them so it wouldnt surprise me.

4 Likes

revert the nerf and announce that you’re going to nerf it in a month or something

Make sure to exploit as soon as you can when you learn about these things since apparently there are no consequences to exploits as long as its world first players doing it.

13 Likes

‘hey guys now that our guild dinged 60 report the bug so no one else can’

35 Likes

Bro I dont stream but I did some dungeon runs =)

“everyone” damn could have sworn I’ve been questing.

3 Likes