WoW Classic Hotfix -- Raid Party XP Bug

Oh get over yourself lol

Watching all these streamers walk out of blackrock mountain wondering what they are supposed to do now :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

is it possible that this semi-invalidates the world first ragnaros kill (or possible world first level 60), had they used groups 6+ to level up?

4 Likes

Seriously dude i’ve been complaining about this since it started and you just now decided to do something about it blizzard? you guys are literally garbage incarnate.

11 Likes

So please explain the roll backs that you’re going to perform for those who used this to boost way up or the compensation you’re going to provide for those of us who could not take advantage of this because a lack of playtime or having to sit through enormous queues.

This this this!

7 Likes

Blizzard quality.

Exploit early exploit often. Good that it is fixed but rip all of us on a pvp server and that are strapped for time. Gonna be terrible with the leveling boost that the other side now has. Dungeon leveling will still be the meta for me. Just to stay out of the world until 55+ (equal playing field).

3 Likes

lmao now ONLY AOE classes like Lock and Mage are gonna be Taken , Gonna be WARRIOR MAGE MAGE PRIEST LOCK

1 Like

so you gonna take away apes world first for abusing the bug?

16 Likes

A-R-E Y-O-U S-E-R-I-O-U-S !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

What’s next? Layer swap cooldown? Give me a , break .

1 Like

Disgusting. I was having fun doing this.

1 Like

Neither of them did, the world first 60 solo leveled and the private server guild used 5 mans.

The people that exploited this need to be punished. Streamers should not be exempt.

14 Likes

I think they should roll back everyone who used this exploit. It was annoying to have to read LFG chat looking for only spell cleave ppl for a few days.

12 Likes

What about the SM Respawn Rates that are absurdly bugged as well? SM GY fully respawns in under 15 min…in Vanilla it was like 45 min, SM LIB and ARMS respawn in like 20min vs 60min in Vanilla.

7 Likes

You lot had better announce that you’ll be going through and removing the XP people gained from deliberately abusing this just to get ahead.

Doing anything less is piss poor and showing you really give no poohs about classic at all.

16 Likes

No 24+ hour mait for this fix? This isn’t the classic experience…

2 Likes

How were people supposed to even know it was a exploit lol. Looked more like a feature.

2 Likes

entitlement is real with this one, stop being bad and learn how to level

1 Like

Can we get a formula on how exp works? Kind of confused how the exp is wrong tbh.

the experience gained in a 5man group is very comparable to most 10mans that weren’t extremely optimized. you can still farm sm runs with good results if you wish

1 Like