WoW Classic Hotfix -- Raid Party XP Bug

They are safe to many high profile players that did it for there to be any consequence.

5 Likes

If you are that concerned with what other players have gotten in a game than yes, you are wasting your life.

Why did you ban people including Preach for the Retail potion bug, but are apparently letting this slide? On a PvP server it’s a pretty big advantage to avoid questing and using this method especially for the streamers.

16 Likes

That is nochanges. I’ve been thinking the last few days how tf are these guys getting good xp in raids?

5 Likes

So, the exploiters are going to be rolled back now, right? If this is deemed a legit bug, the world first is no longer valid.

12 Likes

Disagree with this. You got world firsts out of it. So they get to enjoy that and the casuals get borked!

Blizzard just proves streamer privilege. They can abuse it until it’s irrelevant and then make the necessary changes.

16 Likes

Considering questing without 5 people is the worst way to level in the game. Yikes. I’d hate to see your current level.

Once again, you never fail to disappoint. Go to …

1 Like

eh not into just grinding dungeons gets boring. I’m 38 though if that matters.

vanilla, no changes wtf is this.

1 Like

It is interesting that they have banned people for exploiting similar things in the past but this time its some streamers that would get banned soooooo

16 Likes

They leveled via 5 man dungeons, they didn’t have raid xp on private servers so they ofc didn’t even bother trying to do that.

This is absolutely what should happen.

Wasn’t that good anyway, just kind of chill if you were a caster and could just AoE with a bunch of other dudes.

Still surprised it took them so long to fix when even the method stream had a bunch of people doing it for days.

Why does it feel like you’re rewarding the players that exploited early while punishing the players that didn’t?

16 Likes

This is so stupid.

There are absolutely zero consequences for the players that did this, I don’t even feel like leveling now. I’m sitting here slogging through my 30s while they are rewarded for their exploits.

This is the first time the mystique of Classic has been shattered for me, I was having so much fun until now.

18 Likes

aight den
big finger to you for letting the streamers get away with it though

4 Likes

The point I think is that if your removing it without consequence to people that broke the ToS then it is an insult to people that followed it.

8 Likes

It’s almost like this was reported in the beta… and you did nothing…

smh

20 Likes