WoW Classic: Execute is double batched

Greetings,

There was a lovely post by the Classic Warrior Discord, Fight Club back in September that was never addressed. The post was very well written and thought out. To add the not only this topic but to bring up similar events, I would request not only the team gives this post proper consideration, but also looking to the batching of other items like the Hand of Justice trinket procs.

Here is the forum post:

I was told by a Game Master I’d have better luck posting here for a blue reply than the general forums. Thank you!

You likely misunderstood what the GM said, because Customer Support has no involvement at all with game design or direction. As it is a Classic issue and that post is in the proper Classic forum, that is where it will get the attention it may need.

2 Likes

Do you have a ticket number for that advice, Juggs? As this is certainly not the appropriate place to post regarding a bug.

Understand, while QA may not reply that doesn’t mean they are not looking into the reports that are made.

2 Likes

No one here would be able to do anything about this. The Blues here are not Devs nor are they in QA. The most they would be able to tell you is to post over in General if you have a suggestion on how something should work, or in the Bug Reports if you think it is a bug.

The Devs do not post on the forums, but they have CM on General who collect information and pass it on to them, and occasionally will post if their are questions. QA will not answer bug reports (as they are reports only) unless more information is needed by them.

I don’t sorry, I was whispered in game by the GM a week or two ago about a separate topic and we talked about a couple before the end of the conversation.

1 Like

That is good enough as a reference point. I’m hoping it was just a misunderstanding but if not I’ll be sure to correct any misinformation that Game Master may have. :slight_smile: Thanks, Juggs!

1 Like

They stated that this forum was the most likely to receive a blue response and to try here instead.

As explained above, there are a few different types of “blues”. Here in CS we have Support Forum Agents who are not liaison to the development team. So if the agent mentioned the CS forums directly, that would have been a mistake.

The Classic General forums would be best for simple discussion about the manner and it’s possible a Community Manager (also blue) would reply there.

But you’re never guaranteed a blue reply :wink:

2 Likes

They more than likely just pointed to the general forums, because in the past several years, I haven’t seen any specific pointing to the Customer Support forum, especially since CS cannot influence game design of either retail or live.

It is perfectly alright, as the post you linked is already in the forum where it will grab the attention of the people that need to see it.

This forum does see more activity from forum staff, but it is not for the reason you seek.

1 Like

I mean, that isn’t entirely inaccurate, but we’re not Development or Quality Assurance so we generally can’t really speak to any game functionality or potential bugs.

Edit: Here it is. It looks like it was for more general questions, not specifically bugs. I can totally understand the confusion though.

1 Like

Yeah no worries, I must have misunderstood the conversation at that point. I’m aware of the differences between the forums. Thanks for the replies!

4 Likes