WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Have yall actually ever had a meeting over this or are yall just extremely dense.

12 Likes

I’m confident no one playing Era or Hardcore wants or asked for any of this… These are bugs right? And to save face, ya’ll just rolled with it, huh?

37 Likes

Yes, they are circlejerking all day every day

7 Likes

The problem with this is that the people who wanted those things moved on a long time ago. The people who are still here are those who never wanted those changes.

Also, back then people were clamoring for everything to be added to Classic, from dual talent spec to RDF. Should we get those too because people asked for them once?

I appreciate that you’re trying to offer perspective here, I just think it’s misplaced. Blizzard should take page from Runescape here. Have some kind of community council and make them responsible for vibe checking with the community for any changes they want to push. I think they do it through polls? I’d imagine a Classic Era character who has logged in for some reasonable amount of time should be required in order to vote.

6 Likes

Classic Era is intended to be a museum piece. Please don’t push big changes like these onto the players there. Those players chose that version of the game for a reason and incremental changes that keep spilling over into Era are not welcome.

72 Likes

Fire all devs involved in these changes.

21 Likes

Outstanding.

1 Like

Alliance Rend is amazing. Everyone gets it anyway, may as well make it easier :slight_smile:

Not dispelling buffs is such a wonderful quality of life change too. So nice to not have to worry about that.

Truly wonderful.

2 Likes

I wish Elon would buy Blizzard

9 Likes

Please revert the changes to Era realms :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Isnt it interesting how some people like u just want the world to burn.

4 Likes

You sound like someone in “twitch chat”

10 Likes

I appreciate that it’s easier but it was also a compelling reason to play Horde when most people choose Alliance. Now there is less incentive to choose Horde for PvE. Vanilla wasn’t intended to have symmertical balance, this takes away a bit from that vibe.

14 Likes

git revert would be shorter than whatever this is

12 Likes

please reverse this

24 Likes

Reverse these changes immediately. Thank you.

33 Likes

Some dev or GM got bodied after getting his world buffs and is big mad

7 Likes

Nobody asked for the change to the guild UI.

The change is awful.

23 Likes

Bold assumption to think that any dev or GM plays their own game but I lol’d

5 Likes