WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3

Who cares about twitch and youtube. Content creators are mentally ill and would never get into Dorsia. Just stop touching vanilla lmao.

36 Likes

WTF is this, Blizzard? Nobody asked for this change, and nobody wants it. If you want these kinds of changes, go play Retail or Cataclysm. Stop messing with Classic – you’ve already made enough changes, but this is too much! This is complete nonsense. Revert this now, or I’m unsubscribing. The entire Deviate Delight community agrees with me. Fix this, Blizzard!

64 Likes

You know the saying better late than never? It’s not applicable here. This is like the restaurant serving me some Streamers food cause they ordered it years ago even though I ordered the same thing I get every time.

24 Likes

this is a big kekw

14 Likes

I just genuinely, Genuinely want to know who said “You know what, druids can use polearms now!”

43 Likes

Who are these people that were crying for them?
Why are you appealing to steamerman authority to justify this? Literally who cares what your favorite streamer who doesn’t even play era said years ago?

They said it was supposed to be like a preserved museum, and now they’re modifying it with weird changes. These changes were not warranted at all, and the “feedback” in this thread should tell you that much.

34 Likes

I hate world buff meta and dispelling them always been part of the game in fighting it. That’s what Kungen and Nihilum would spend time doing. PvP on a PVP server.

21 Likes

its pretty obvious they were undexpected changes as a result of SOD, they can’t figure it out before SOD launch, so now ERA just eats them

43 Likes

dumb, holy popo. Wow blizz, you guys fail at getting milk out of the fridge but this is just crazy.
Leave era alone, we didnt want cata anyways.

Well, back to private servers again.

44 Likes

Blizzard you need to revert these changes or there will be rioting in the streets of stormwind, The choice is yours!

29 Likes

@Kaivax

You guys paid a dev & project manager to be implementing these changes that you know nobody wants?

Red flag. What are you guys thinking?!

42 Likes

Here is an idea for you very intelligent devs and SCRUM masters:
just delete all Classic versions of the game and make Retail the only playable mode. Then it would be easiest to maintain and swap devs around to other teams. One client, same APIs. Simplicity

3 Likes

Ok change, weird that it’s not the default green text but blue instead. Unlike Retail where it’s still Green by default <_<

Awesome change… if this happened in 2019. Now it’s just a bad change because it bled through from SoD and probably should be reverted but maybe not right away see how people feel.

Meh

Revert Immediately that does not belong on Classic Era servers. (SoD is Ok though)

3 Likes

revert. Unless its something that was polled on and agreed across multiple ERA related avenues of the community (like the honor changes), stuff like this should only exist on seasonal servers.

31 Likes

Six paragraphs to fail to say “Leave era alone.” Whatever they pay you, it’s too much.

31 Likes

Love it bro. StormRend is wonderful. But this:

Druids can now train and use polearms.

Why lmao. Thats an interesting choice and precedent.

2 Likes

Who asked for these trash changes to classic? What the hell man

42 Likes

Druid polearms are a very strange choice for a random feature to be added though.

17 Likes

I mean its 100% obvious stuff from SoD bleed through to Classic Area, this being one of them.

The Stormwind Buff and Guild feature and World buffs, that’s believable. But the polearms 100% confirm it bleed through.

14 Likes

lmao nice forum ban bro.

enjoy the flaming

4 Likes