WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3

Imagine doing all this for a game that 6 players play (sod)

31 Likes

I can’t say I’m happy about these changes, I just don’t think we need them, but thank you for the confirmation. It’s much better than living in the dark.

6 Likes

absolutely so out of touch. why are you even making changes to Era at this stage, not a SINGLE person asked for any of this.

85 Likes

how many other games have a playerbase literally beg their devs to not change the game.

Thats how little faith we have in you guys. because of this.

93 Likes

Absolutely Terrible changes that no one asked for. Classic is Supposed to be Classic untouched Vanilla there is a reason why those who choose to play Classic Era do so.

73 Likes

:wood: :mobile_phone_off: 10char

2 Likes

Couldn’t you just admit that these changes accidentally leaked into the Era client instead of doubling down?

81 Likes

thanks aggrend, glad anyone asked the era community if this was wanted

38 Likes

Just axe the entire department and release fresh servers every couple years with era museum servers available throughout. An AI or something could handle that.

47 Likes

Love this - this is actually a blessing in disguise. I wish we were given a heads up about it however… kind of random to just drop it on us like that…

Guild user interface is meh but the rest I can get behind.

6 Likes

please just leave us alone.

66 Likes

Classic Blizz. Accidentally updated Era and doesn’t know how to revert their mistake.

47 Likes

I still remember all the youtube videos, tweets, and outcry, especially from big content creators about making these very buffs non dispelable, about making the horde buff easier for alliance to get.

If blizzard had made changes years ago, everyone woulda been typing W in twitch chat.

But making them now and everyone acts like these are worst changes ever. People literally cried for them for YEARS.

Do i think blizzard is bad for taking years to make such simple changes, absolutely. That’s like throwing water on a burning building after it’s already a pile of ash. But do i think blizzard are idiots for making them, no. They genuinely are responding to feedback…Just REALLY REALLY late.

Blizzard has a history of not knowing how to pivot to player behavior, and it’s almost always too little too late, but to call the changes outright bad seems strange to me. If you don’t believe me go on youtube or find some old twitch clips of people begging for some of this.

The guild UI change, that’s just a whatever. I do understand they’re struggling maintaining UI code for now 5 versions of game (when counting active betas, 4 LIVE versions of game). Trying to sync and manage code sometimes means making the code streamlined between clients. I don’t think that’s end of world if it means it’s better to maintain it.

17 Likes

You tried to fix it and couldn’t so now you’re pretending it was intentional. Disgraceful.

67 Likes

yeah man druids have been dying to use polearms

45 Likes

Low t post bro

The only ppl who cry about that stuff are people who quit anyways and aren’t people who stick around. They aren’t vanilla gamers, they’re blue hairs

18 Likes

great changes!

5 Likes

SOD exists for these stupid changes. Era was supposed to be left alone.

72 Likes

wtf is the point of having “legacy” servers if you’re just going to change the game… im out fellas

65 Likes

Who asked for era changes ?

60 Likes