WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3

No communication with paying customers before, ghosting them after. Shameful.

13 Likes

It is almost like everyone saw more SoD leakage coming :stuck_out_tongue: .

3 Likes

pissin me off!! --unforgivable–

bunz

3 Likes

Good luck taking Activision Blizzard owned by Microsoft to court over anything, I hope your pocketbook runs deeper than the Mariana if you expect to drag that out or win such a thing

Surely there was an addon for that before the blizzard implemented changes but I didn’t even consider this lol

no one ask yall do that, stop change era. whoever make this decision, fired him

4 Likes

Self sufficiency is one thing but if you are playing with 20+ accounts to summon you around the map or multibox dungeons then what’s the point?

they tried xd, all the pro players started rioting

3 Likes

Shortsighted.
If you believe unpalatable changes will not continue to occur, I have a bridge to sell you friend. The polearm issue is just one of a thousand cuts that will continue to erode the player base.
Blizz, Playing this off as “added features” is low. Like we believe that? :clown_face:

7 Likes

you know blizzard don’t even play their own games. how the f are you this stupid seriously. how about you ask first like you did with starcraft balance changes. even starcraft pros said no thank you because they KNOW you(blizzard) suck at your job. holy s i am so mad.

3 Likes

they don’t know what they are doing for sure.

3 Likes

In less than a week this is the second most commented-upon pinned topic on the Era forums. Take notice!

3 Likes

Get rid of the people who made these changes and also hire some community managers who are actually good at their job.

Give your money to private servers not blizzard.

7 Likes

5 years too late.

3 Likes

Seriously STOP THIS CRAP!!! We’re playing Classic because it’s CLASSIC! We don’t need things to be “easier” or “more convenient” or anything of the sort!

This is simply another “you think you do, but you don’t” moment. Clearly the attitude hasn’t gone away from Blizz Devs. I know these creative types like to be creative and they’re always “thinking” about new ways to do stuff. But this is a 20 year old version of a game that we want to play IN IT’S 20 YEAR OLD STATE! It’s the entire POINT of Classic to begin with! STOP F***ING THINKING! The only “change” that should be made is perhaps having a “fresh” set of servers every so often! Outside of that, STOP! Just leave it. You don’t have to think about it anymore.

12 Likes

“Progressive”-minded people have a constant need to see change. They believe that thing simply MUST “progress” even if it’s bad or poorly thought out. The status quo is never good in their eyes. “The old days” are NEVER good in their eyes. It’s how these folks are wired.

10 Likes

Yall need to calm down.

2 Likes

The masses are playing classic and not retail… stop pushing the your trash “retail” on classic players to force people to get used to the ui to the trash trail style “retail” in order to push your x pack that will not go down well.

Just do classic plus…

Not a season keep seasons out of a mmo…

5 Likes

Stop talking with your keyboards and talk with your wallets. My sub is running out and I’m letting it. Private servers offer what we want, blizzard doesn’t. We had this rodeo before.

13 Likes

Exactly. Ive cancelled my sub and have created an account on a Pserver. I love Classic WoW but at some point you have to speak the only language this terrible company understands.

13 Likes