WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3

I never wanted Vanilla 2019 for that. I suffered those days in 2004 raiding 6 days a week. I just like the nostalgia and it was kinda fun rolling over easy bosses and getting pretty purples.

Now I got addicted to HC and well the only gamemode thats viable on is Classic T_T

1 Like

Daedessa-Whitemane:

t. someone who plays the game more than you and has thunderfury

Last Naxx: Oct 29, 2023
Last AQ40: Jan 1, 2024 - Last C’Thun kill Nov 14, 2023
Last BWL: Jun 29, 2024
Last MC: May 19, 2024

You got a Thunderfury passed to you and then bailed on your guild 2 weeks later lol. Welcome back to Era.

8 Likes

Minor tweaks and changes to make life better are great. The core of the game is still the same.

1 Like

All good, I wasn’t trying to berate you or anything. I just used your post as an opportunity to remind folk that the original intent behind wanting to play Vanilla was to play Vanilla. Not whatever the heck we got now.

That’s not a knock on anyone who still enjoys Era. Its your money and time, do what you like.

2 Likes

Yup… and as somebody who watched them destroy the game before, I can’t honestly say that I’m surprised.

3 Likes

I hope the overwhelming negative responses reflects how disconnected the developing team is from the Era community. It’s not hard to set up a poll system if changes wanted to be implemented.

7 Likes

The rend change is bad because it incentivizes more people to roll Alliance and they are already the majority faction on era.

It’s also bad because it ruins the cat/mouse game of southern barrens that PVPers enjoy partaking in, myself included and I don’t have any horde alts. I would often times show up in ratchet around drop time just to counter horde because it was fun. Now you remove the horde from southern barrens, and you remove the alliance from there too. More sitting around waiting in capital cities for until raid time. That sounds like some retail stuff to me. It also is less of an incentive for people to roll horde priests, I know of a few 60 priests who would do that.

The songflower/dmt dispelling change is bad too, just makes priest/shaman lose a little bit of flavor, and for all the people acting like “hahah pvpers can’t dispel wbuffs anymore!!” yeah they can, we’re just gonna kill you instead.

This is just sanitizing the classic experience that is supposed to be rough around the edges and I for one do not like it.

12 Likes

21 hours later, only 21 likes on this post and like 300 comments telling you this was a terrible idea.

We need a response. And that response needs to be “hey we screwed up, then lied about it, but we are going to fix it.”

8 Likes

WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.4
WoW Classic Era and Hardcore
Version 1.15.4
September 19, 2024

Classic Era and Hardcore

• Raid finder has been added to provide more ease of finding people to raid with.
  • Horde players now have access to Elemental Boons, a version of paladin blessings. These new buffs are gained by runes and are mutually exclusive with totems.
  • The Songflower Serenade and Dire Maul Tribute buffs can no longer be lost by being killed by enemy players.
  • Druids can now train and use firearms. Malfurion’s blessed shotgun has been added as a cenarion circle rep reward.
12 Likes

bro the last one “Druids can now train and use firearms” lmao

6 Likes

Era is not retail wow stop updating it

11 Likes

I want to speak for thousands. We all collectively would like you to revert the stupid changes you made to a promised CHANGELESS version of the game. You shouldn’t want to alienate so many subs who have loyally supported you for over 20 years. Shame on you for being human trash. If this were in Azeroth I would spawn camp you forever to ruin your fun as you have ruined our fun. Thanks dumb dumbs

10 Likes

Why can’t you guys leave era alone? This needs to be rolled back immediately.

7 Likes

lazmanx just got diagnosed with low t irl now he’s in this thread telling everyone who disagrees with him they have low t.

Your words are well crafted yet fall dead in the water. They changed something we all agreed to invest time in that they promised wouldnt change. Each of us has our reasons for choosing this version of the game. Just as each of us has our reasons for choosing our ice cream flavor, the car we drive, the people we love. Are ya followin? Blizzard took that away from us and its the most un American thing you could do.

9 Likes

Not active on these forums, but I’d like the ratio to reflect how poorly these changes are being received.

Please revert all changes.

9 Likes

Why? (You made me type at least 10 characters, I just needed 4, punctuation included)

1 Like

Please revert this

8 Likes

Ive been removing those buffs for years and randomly with out warning you guys change the very nature of the priest class nerf it and make raiding even easier with less risk to getting buffs theres like 20 reasons why this is a horrible change please change it back and dont change anything else.

2 Likes

Technically no they never promised it wouldn’t change.

And over react much to some very minor changes which are over all positive? Is a druid using a polearm breaking your experience?

1 Like