WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3

If they leave the game as it was, the Horde get OP racials again, repeating their primary error that defanged the Alliance.
Tell you what; this time they need to give those OP racials to the Alliance, to the point it defangs the Horde.
How about that?

I think maybe youre thinking Era is going to move on to tbc or be classic+ or something? Your answers dont maje sense because in classic Era Alliance is the better faction already… thats why people are upset about alliance getting the buff… we dont need changes to Era. Changes will push us towards what you’re talking about. If we stop making more changes then we dont have to worry about what you’re saying.

I don’t think you read my comment or what I was responding to.

1 Like

I’m saying that if this is supposed to be a “museum”, the same mistakes will be made, cause a mass migration from Alliance to Horde.

Era has been out for 5 years with no migration. Thats what im saying. Nothing changes if the leave it alone. People didn’t go horde until tbc… if you log into era today you’ll see people arent leaving alliance buddy.

2 Likes

this is so random and bs, we dont want any classic changes.eeee

7 Likes

What are they supposed to do in TBC then? Keep things the same?

I understand as a Community Manager they do not have the power to make changes like this. I hope as a Community Manager they are at least expressing how unwanted and unnecessary these changes are to the only ERA servers.

10 Likes

If these changes go on classic/hardcore servers, and not just SoD, there is some serious introspection needed. Why is this happening? Who is pushing for this on Era servers?

7 Likes

Really how hard is it to have separate servers… isn’t this company worth billions? Private servers are doing it better than y’all smh…

11 Likes

As the class-lead for Druids in Classic era servers, I can officially say that no one wanted polearms for druids, and this change is yet another embarrassment to pile on Blizzard’s impressive list of blunders.

9 Likes

Do you even know your target audience? You guys are a bunch of morons and need to quit your jobs. LEAVE ERAS ALONE FFS!

12 Likes

I have no problem with the UI or might of storm-wind (even though it takes a way a horde specific buff rarity and balance) what I cant forgive is the removal of logout skips. Makes alts and going agane easier.

I’m sorry, but I think the majority of the community simply doesn’t buy the “This was intentional and we meant to do it to improve the health of Classic” narrative.

You added runes to Era. It’s obvious to everyone that you just pushed a SoD update to the entirety of Era servers and didn’t think about it until after the fact.

Leaving these changes in place doesn’t communicate “care and intention” to your player base. It communicates laziness and stubbornness. As many have said in this thread so far… PLEASE reconsider, and maintain the promise you made to us regarding Era servers.

13 Likes

Agreed.

Something else that nobody has mentioned yet is that all these changes have caused many stability issues on hardcore, which matters there.

SoD needs to be on its own client where Blizzard can mess with the code there. Period.

11 Likes

QOL (Quality of Life)
How about trying to eliminate bots? How about eliminating gold buying? These two hurt in-game economy more than any other and that hurts EVERY player in the game. You won’t and never will because you do not care about QOL. The new GUI (Guild User Interface) was not set up for “ease of Guild management”. We (GMs) didn’t need it. However, this new interface will likely be modified for other “ease of Guild Management” ideas: Guild Achievements, Guild Bank, Calendar, LFM/LFR, etc… None of which we actually want or need in Era. After playing this game for nearly 20 years (August 2005) I would like to remind you…you broke it the first time around. Leave it alone. If you want to bring 10 million players back to the game…call me…and let’s get the recovery started.

7 Likes

I’m convinced 90% of this thread is one guy with 100 accounts upset that his wb purge/rend cap selling scheme has been made obsolete.

1 Like

Reported for trolling

3 Likes

I genuinely don’t know why anyone would actually be upset by these updates. Just makes life easier for all.

1 Like

Remember when we wanted vanilla because the opposite was true?

Those were the days.

7 Likes