WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3

This is why vanilla is deadge. Shouldve never signed the petition.

I would be playing Era if they cared about the servers.

They let it get to filthy though.

4 Likes

Era should’ve gotten it’s own client. It couldve slowly been curated into a more faithful recreatation of the game instead of dearth by a thousand bugs.

6 Likes

I know you dont care blizzard, but I cancelled both my accounts over this. Why can you not understand we just want classic left alone. STOP IT! We begged for many years for no changes classic and you just keep changing it.

9 Likes

Hope you’re taking note of the feedback Blizz.

9 Likes

All the crying about this simple change of making a world buff even is silly. Everyone got the buff anyway, but now alliance don’t need 2+ accounts to get it. I used 4 accounts to get it but that is unrealistic to expect of the average player. I have been playing era for 2.5 years and would have been playing from the start if servers were merged from the rip. This is something almost all of the OG Era players said would be a fine change. This and Annual Scourge Invasions.

Which brings me to my main point which is stop crying about this minor change so Era can get Annual Scourge invasions. This will be huge for both WPVP and Naxx raiding and is another thing nearly the whole community wants. We are eons past no changes and the fact that people still bring it up is comical.

Last week Era players complained Blizzard didn’t even know we existed, now we get a small QoL change and they have a conniption.

As for Songflower not being dispelable it will create more real pvp in felwood which is good.

3 Likes

Blizzard can you please keep classic era to a separate version. Since release of TBC classic and every other future patch, ERA always gets affected and enough is enough. None of the community have asked for these changes. Please give us the respect as we are your customers and let us players play the game we love.

7 Likes

Not Like Us

Remember when George Lucas started messing with the original, perfect Star Wars Trilogy? There were people telling the folks that were getting pissed, “It’s fine, like, who cares if a few scenes get updated. It’s better for the series.” Look at the original trilogy now… with the weird CG edits, and how badly people wish the unedited trilogy would be available to the public. It’s not about how little the changes are, it’s the fact that nobody asked for them, and it’s now permanent.

6 Likes

I truly believe that, like many others said, this was accidental, they updated SoD and it affected Vanilla, and they dont want to spend time fixing it. This really really shows how little love WoW has. I’ve never been a private server guy but Ive started to understand why they exist. Stuff from SoD is from Ascension anyways.

Blizz allows Privates to run BECAUSE THEY CAN ‘BORROW’ IDEAS FROM THEM! They’re like free testing servers that Blizz doesnt even have to work on, they just copy stuff like from that and the hardcore addon etc. and a million other addons, and add them. But YOU CAN’T CHANGE VANILLA WITHOUT ANGERING 99% OF US. Even if personally, I have zero issue with everything besides the guild tab. That’s it. If they change that, I wouldn’t complain.

The other problem is, Horde was given that buff and not Alliance because of how much harder horde raiding is in vanilla. THEY HAVE NO SALV… So now, Alliance technically is even easier to raid with. Yes they could still get the buff anyway but now its way way easier to access. It was meant to help balance horde raid difficulty.

2 Likes

to claim devs back in 2004 gave horde a WBuff because alliance raiding was easier is so silly. no one used WBuffs back then for raiding and the devs said the buffs were just a fun thing to add to the quests, there was absolutely no balancing done on purpose

3 Likes

if youre bringing wow hc: tbc then ill be happy.

make a special bufflike achieve (like soul of iron or self found) for players who go 1-70
make characters creatable at level 58 (pre portal) or 60 (post portal) with basic gear enough to begin questing in outlands.

for the love of god, give us tbc and merge the servers or make them a “group” like retail.

Theres at least 1000 of us but its split on 2 servers.

Era only needs basic maintenance, this is all that’s required. NOTHING ELSE.

LEAVE ERA ALONE.

14 Likes

I’ve read through this thread and the Era forums for a while, and have talked to other Era players for a long time. What you are claiming is happening is simply not happening in this case. There is pretty much a universal just “nochanges” attitude.

“Death by a thousand cuts” and “unintended consequences” are real things. When you make dozens of/hundreds of changes to a game that was stated to stay the same it’s not the same game anymore. If a person is unable to think beyond the surface level and if they look at everything one by one they may not be able to understand this though.

I’m not surprised to see you ignore the real questions in my post. Your reply fits my comments about you perfectly. So thanks for proving my point.

6 Likes

Introducing an entire new faction buff is not a small change and it wasn’t even tested, rn you can have storm rend booned and out of boon at the same time.

Like they don’t even test poop before pushing it. How you can stand behind that for game development is absurd

8 Likes

Hiw else will he get rend on 7 warriors to raid Naxx GDKPs and fill his account with bot farmed inflated gold?

You gotta think about the OG Era players, bro.

its rend plain and simple. Its been out for a day im sure it will be fixed so you cant get one outside then boon soon as it has been out for one day. till then you can watch the unbooned 1 hour rend timer tick down while you afk in stormwind in sorry seething about how the game is RUINED now because you dont have to spend 10 extra minutes going to the barrens to get capped

i dont raid in any naxx gdkp and none of my bis gear is from a gdkp so. cry cry cry some more

Explaining things to Ziryus, the walking contradiction, is like relieving yourself in a strong gust of wind. Take it from me and spare yourself the angst. Just skip over anything Zir types out.

Era mains dont want Era changed. This is a concept that is above their level of intelligence.

2 Likes

I know lots of people with only 1 account that got rend multiple times a week. It’s called having a friend… maybe you don’t have any?