WoW Classic Beta Update

Probably wasting everyone’s time in asking this, but…inviting some non-subs to the last stress test could be nice.

Just saying…

Please let there be open beta. Plus it would be good to have the last stress test on the weekend to really test the server stress

1 Like

Please make Brazillian servers, so we can play with people with the same latency.
NA players are gonna have 15ms, Brazillians will have 150ms. How can you compete with that?

I just cancelled.

I came back to try BFA a few months ago, and was very much disappointed. I am excited for classic, but will not pay a company who is milking the hype of an upcoming game. What I mean by this is requiring a subscription for a chance at playing the BETA. Then on top of that changing the date of their last stress test to 1 month and 1 day prior to release. I mean you can only double/triple/quadruple dip into your customers pockets so many times before they realize they are getting fcked.

I’m excited for WoW: Classic, and happy they chose to release the game again that made this community to begin with, but I’m not paying until then.

3 Likes

At least part of your statement is correct.

1 Like

You don’t have to play the stress test, you can just wait til the game releases in less than two months.

1 Like

you know there’s gonna be people illogically uspet over this too lol. Slike, do you want a game release or an indefinite beta. No point in getting upset, release is right around the corner. I’m excited too, just don’t get all the salt when we’re so close to being able to play the live game.

I have to agree why get up set for beta it’s just a pointless grind that you get to save nothing from
It’s cool to check out but pepole act like they being excluded from live game or something
Who cares just waiting for finish game my self I culd care less about beta now I would say grow up the world is not fair you did not win beta along with 1000s of others crying only works with youer mommy And some crapy retail stores

1 Like

I’m not sure how anyone scammed you out of forty-five dollars. If you subbed for three months because you assumed it would get you beta access than that’s on you for assuming you’d be able to buy your way in.

I’m not a streamer, I am a beta member and I never had any illusions about buying my way into a beta test. It’s a beta test, not some paid preview if the game, this seems to be the ongoing mistake some testers make.

As for an open beta, those would be the stress tests, more so in the final one. There are enough members of both the regular closed access and stress beta to have a statistically significant amount of players without opening the floodgates.

pLeAsE biLzZaRD I pLaYeD in vAniLlA

Anyone who pays 15.00 to hop around in a starting zone for 24 hours has received their just desserts.

1 Like

The hype died down in the Beta because there were hardly any other players to play with.

1 Like

Y’all remember back when the Activision-Blizzard merger was announced, and people were trying to say that Blizzard would maintain full control of their property?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

8 Likes

Hahahaha that was fantastic

Play Stress Test!

Glad I wasted a sub for the last 2 months waiting for beta access, now I know I can cancel it. Guess all the streamers begging for you to add more people so they can test more stuff fell on deaf ears.

3 Likes

actually less, calendar summer lasts 91 days, and it will be only 25 days. If speaking about non-standard calendars, then most of them are centered in June or July, which gives even worse situation - for example, in Arctic regions, meteorological summer is usually around early July, and lasts about 2 weeks.

However, there was a blue post under the “classic summer” thread, saying something about Australia. I can imagine this is a date that falls into both calendar summer in the North, and actual summer in Australia.

Don’t blame blizz because you aren’t that smart.

It was literally a chance to get into the beta. Crying like a child is …sad.

1 Like

Given that Australian Winter is…

In August…

On a Tuesday…

Afternoon…

They’re going to have to be lucky, or they might end up hitting the 1 day of the year that isn’t “Summer” :stuck_out_tongue:

Luckily they’re launching in the morning there :rofl:

Release is on the 27th so maybe by September we’ll be able to get past the 50 hour long queue since your stress test only consists of subs. Basically stress testing 100 people maybe. Already screwing up and its not even August yet.