WoW Classic Beta Update

Considering they had to make a post to clarify some bugs being reported were game features. The internally testing is probably going to be more effective.
Especially if the testers can check for themselves.

Good. Now we recognize these practices. What will we do to change this?

I cancelled the renewal of my 6 month sub 26 hours before it renewed. I also already received their promotional mount for having a 6 month sub set to auto-renew at the time they released it.

It seems I get to save myself about $13 all said, as I’ll likely be renewed by the 13th of august anyway but it’s less money for them.

2 Likes

Well It looks like I can cancel my lottery ticket, ermmm I mean subscription.

So representative of real vanilla?

Shucks- would have liked a crack at testing the 40-60 content too. I appreciate the chance you gave us to test and help identify bugs in the content we covered in the closed beta. I hope that internal testing yields a lot of information to fix remaining bugs, and I look forward to WoW Classic’s release. God-speed Blizz devs <3

Thank you for allowing me to participate. Can’t wait to play for the next several years. All the people on retail who say classic will be dead a month after release… if I could spit on you I would.

1 Like

Any consideration to open this up for everyone, including those without a subscription? You will get a huge influx of people who are not current subscribers, which will help give you a more accurate representation of those who will be there for day 1.

I don’t see how Blizzard can approximate total players on day 1 if a larger unsubscribed player base isn’t considered or tested before launch.

1 Like

Please fix the 40+ hunter bugs

1 Like

It’s the only way. Yup individually it’s not much but the more people who pass on cash grabs and more speaking out. It will get noticed.
As you can see. Gamers are a hard headed bunch. Lol.

1 Like

I’ll probably unsub when I get home. I did just order FF14, which I hear good things about.

To be perfectly blunt…Activision-Blizzard is a garbage company. And Blizzard Entertainment isn’t much better anymore. Classic is the one thing that I still have a semblance of interest in. But I’m growing more and more confident they’ll find a way to screw it up.

3 Likes

Well damn. I scheduled myself around the 18th & 19th for the stress test last week. #feelsbadman

I’m glad beta is closing, a lack of content will help build the hype back up.

Oh, no - whatever will people like Jesse Cox and Crendor do, now that they got access to the beta instead of people that actually played during Classic and could give accurate feedback, and won’t be able to log in long enough to make a video or two to make some money and then go back to ignoring the game until you bend over backwards to pander to their free publicity machine? Think of the poor streamers, Blizzard. Don’t abandon the poor streamers.

Everyone else? Stopped caring long ago. Loooooong ago.

Are you going to work with WoW Interface and or Curse like you have since at least Cataclysm(when I started making addons) to get addon authors beta access?

I make DejaCharacterStats and several other small addons. As it is currently with no beta access I will have to choose between making Classic addons and actually playing the game.

Or is the intent to limit addons altogether?

I would love to be able to make plans one way or another.

Thanks for any info.

Cheers!

2 Likes

SO we can all uncheck the wow classic beta not that we where getting in unless a streamer or playing since day 0

Ah, the rewards for slow leveling…someone else will reach the 40-60 content first, and by the time I get there, bugs will be fixed :wink:

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

That is my hope.

You know most of the 40-50 content has been tested already, right?

The 50-60 zones/dungeons are not complex and easily cross referenced by 5-10 people.

Soo… will Hunter be fixed before launch? :\

Hope so! SO EXCITED!