WoW Classic Arathi Basin Unlocks March 11

I do face premade teams. I play about 50 WsG a day and I have a win rate of around 17%. So no, I am no coward as I keep playing even though I lose a lot. You say make or join a premade, and as I have stated my server can barely field a premade team at all. Most the time it’s 3-5 and we are no better then a pug because we have no good composition.

wow, are you really this low IQ? How do you not see that Premades farming PuGs is the definition of cowardice? It is not about being brave to make a premade, but that solo queue is more fun and convenient.

7 Likes

Wow my retard scale is off the charts!

1 Like

Never have I ever read a reply where the poster sounded so much like an uncivilized ape.
[/quote]

Hey, some of my best friends are uncivilized apes.

Tornos? You really come across as a toxic person.
The few posts you have made have either been negative in nature or have been you attacking people with insults and the like.

Agreed the pug stomp meta is bad in the short and long term. It makes ppl unsub today for rankers who are going to unsub or transfer after they get their epics.

2 Likes

This is just wrong. The honor system in vanilla rewards INDIVIDUALS their accomplishments amongst their own peers. It is in no way designed for premades as they skew the system horribly which we see in the brackets. Games that do fit premades have an mmr system for a reason. Remove premades and the system works as intended … its quite simple.

5 Likes

Stop crying about premades and make some friends ya losers. You know one of the Ms in MMO stand for multi…

1 Like

#nochanges right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you give us the pants from WSG? Waiting til the classic end of life to get them is really annoying.

yeah Multi also includes PUGS you numskull

1 Like

I’m excited to check it out!