WoW Classic 1.13.6 PTR Patch Notes

Nope, I’m the warrior doing the running down, and it’s absolutely ridiculous. It’s not just PvP though DF healing scaling gives unmatched advantages in raiding, farming, and PvP, it’s every facet of the game. Just because this wasn’t discovered and abused widely in Vanilla is no reason to keep it in the game.

It’s not so much about mechanics as it is numbers. How much damage can your tank mitigate. How much healing is being done to kee the tank or raid alive. Managing mana as a healer. Tons of raid teams had trouble in BWL and AQ40

1 Like

Is this a joke? The raids are 15 years old.

2 Likes

If we are to raid test Naxxramas on the PTR, any chance we can get Jimmy McWeaksauce back but with protection potions, flasks etc. this time so we don’t waste time infinitely copying and stacking consumes from live servers? I’m sure you have planned this already, just thought I’d ask.

Speedrunning is already a degenerative activity focused on breaking as much about a game as you can, including such prestigious categories as “tool-assisted” runs.

It’s not a baked in part of the game. It’s a 3rd party meta creation and its not relevant to a balance discussion in the slightest.

5 Likes

Good to see hunters are getting a little love when they would otherwise be dead last dps (world buffed) including behind hybrid dps.

Now can we get AV to have random side starts for a month so alliance can realize the map isn’t as broken as they would have us believe (it is slightly horde favored, but not the cause of a 90+% loss rate for alliance)

very cool :slight_smile:

Filthy heretics!

/hissssssssss

1 Like

I am reasonably sure that Nightfall and the Blackblade of Shahram were meant to proc from ranged attacks, just as the claw set from Zul’Gurub does. You should definitely check on that. Same with Bonereaver’s Edge.

<3 :slight_smile:

All of these bug fixes have me hopeful we might still see Buff/Debuff limits removed before TBC. As a Warlock, I would love to be able to Shadowburn, Death Coil, Corruption, Curse of Agony without pushing off more important debuffs. Or be able to receive Heal Over Time spells without losing World Buffs.

1 Like

All the talk about Vanilla classes being so complete and half the classes can’t use their full kit in raid because of some archaic technical limitations that should never have been replicated.

Remove the buff/debuff limits and make a small adjustment to the health and damage of creatures inside raids. “No-changes” is a failed philosophy; it’s time for “Common sense changes.”

Anyone with half a brain should have seen this coming…

#BigChanges

Are you kidding? Naxxramas out in november would be amazing. We could finish classic and have no conflicts in playing shadowlands.

Then when it sucks we can play TBC.

Phase 5 only being 3 months is pretty weak. There’s plenty of stuff to do in the game right now, no reason to rush it.

how do i get onto the PTR? Under my blizz account I checked off the option to test warcraft test server but I don’t see the option anywhere on my launcher.

If the ptr stays to form, that will over 5 months of phase 5, a horrible phase that has them losing subs

From the 1.7 patch notes
" * All item based self heals will no longer be effected by equipment that provides bonuses to healing. This change affects both the [Arcanite Champion] and the [Crusader Enchantment]."

Updated the bug fixes list in the original post with the following fix:

• Fixed a bug with the Scarab Brooch item that prevented the Persistent Shield proc from this item from applying to new targets in certain scenarios.

This was an accidental omission and this bug fix should be present and available on the 1.13.6 PTR now.

1 Like

Quick question about the PTR, is there going to be a character wipe of any sort before the Naxx tests are out, or can people start copying their characters now?