WoW Classic 1.13.6 PTR Patch Notes

The characters I copied in the phase 5 PTR, months ago, are still present now on the phase 6 PTR so I think you’re fine.

Any news on whether or not Diamond Flask is getting fixed? The patch 1.7 notes all but confirm that +healing gear should not scale with Diamond Flask’s heal, yet it still does on Classic servers.

as someone else already stated, there was a bluepost already made that clearly said diamond flask is working as intended

I just want to make sure you realize I hate retail and not classic. Seems like you may think the opposite.

Nah, please rush naxx asap so we can get TBC and finally let vanilla die

1 Like

Anything on the bugged respawn order for alliance in Alterac Valley?

1 Like

could you fix spell power scaling on most of the weapon procs that are supposed to scale? That’d be great…would really help ret paladins actually be somewhat viable…

2 Likes

agree, Attack Power should apply for both Melee and Range, otherwise Hunters always look like they falling behind pretty hard. not to mention always behind loot prio cause of al the other attack power users i.e Rogues and Warriors.

I can’t believe people call this rushing. It’s been the SAME pace for the last 13.5 months. Every ~3 months, new phase. At month 15 (December) the 5th phase change will likely occur. If your server just opened AQ, WELCOME TO CLASSIC, a lot of Vanilla servers were slow at it too, now you might understand why.

None of em scaled in Vanilla either, except MAYBE Ashbringer (I couldn’t find confirmation either way) but most of them had scaling enabled in PRIVATE servers because it was more whacky that way. I’d LOVE ret to be in a place it really can shine at least a little, but scaling the weapons won’t help at all. Not even at 100% spellpower scale. I’d rather Blizz undo some of the hate-boning Tigule and Kalgan did to the class simply because they were jerks.

Never a truer word was spoken.

Regarding the word “Many” in " Many helpful auras and buffs that improve Attack Power now properly apply to Ranged Attack Power."

I can only see maybe 2 world buffs and a tier set bonus mentioned elsewhere…

Could we get a list of buffs effected…? Because otherwise it seems like this only benefits world buffs and an occasional proc from other players healing us. Hardly a reliable boost to viability if 2/3 of the “buffs” are gone because you just got slapped.

Edit to clear up tone. I’m not ungrateful, however. It’s just… I can feel the agony of falling off approaching quickly and my sole purpose will be summed up with pull, kite, tranq, repeat.

It’s working according to their reference client, not as intended. There’s a difference. Things can be broken and still match the reference client. Case in point, diamond flask.

Bit early imo…

What about warrior 2.5 shoulder artwork?

1 Like

^ And paladin shoulders too.

Do Range hatste for rend buff too. help us hunters out

2 Likes

If you are going to fix this, then also fix the scaling on SP talents, which act one way for some classes and don’t for others.

wooow looks dope!

How long will the PTR remain offline? Myself, and a group of 100+ 39 Twinks use the PTR to schedule games without levelers. Full 10v10s in voice comms akin to the 60s Wargame scene. We played this past weekend for 12+ hours, and last night for three. We’re planning more games this weekend and need to know if it will be back online or if we have to cancel.