WoW Classic 1.13.6 PTR Patch Notes

They haven’t made any of the lifestealing that scaled in vanilla on weapons from previous tiers work in classic. I suspect this is a design choice of classic.

1 Like

Shame: I’ve heard it used to scale.

Seems #NoChanges only applies when it means keeping non-Holy paladins down.

1 Like

It’s only when it assists horde. Horde bias is real. THE AV changes are a good example. Oh alliance has a 50% win rate, better make sure they can’t queue on the imbalanced map as a group.

But for real none of the AQ40 weapons with lifesteal are scaling and they did in vanilla. Blizzard hasn’t said anything about it that I’ve seen.

1 Like

Not going to happen. This has already been addressed.

1 Like

testing for wcl

every other weapon with lifedrain proc from previous tiers benefits from spell power
-Wraithsycthe,
-Shadowstrike,
-Ancient Hakkari Manslayer

Neretzek, The Blood Drinker, is currently bugged not getting sp bonus, while it should,

you can watch an old vanilla video here in my bug report about it
Neretzek, The Blood Drinker spell power scaling

Well, I certainly hope CA continues the previous tier trends then.

It’s likely I’ll never see the weapon drop, but knowing it scales with SP means some lucky Paladin will get the most out of it.

IKR. I mean horde lose occasionally, surely they’d fix this bug so horde win 100%?

1 Like

By cwcsti [on 2006/10/09] (Patch 1.12.1)

Subject: "Question on +spell dammage"I have this on my pally on Bonechewer and he is in 6/8 judgement. It is roughly +160 spell dammage and when this weapon procs it only procs at 150-170 life drain. Any insight as to how spell dammage works or why this may be doing this would be great help thx

Likely stealth nerfed in 1.12 or 1.12.1 like many things were back in the day.

Maybe you should reconsider this one just a little. Getting exploded by hunters in BG is fun and all that but they really don’t need any help with that.

ironic…

Practicing is “degenerate”? Lol, it only enhances the competition.

Correct me if I’m wrong but…there should be a bit of a barrier to entry to “compete at the top”.

Lol I agree with you but I don’t argue with people who deny it anymore.

Fixing a requires actual dev work.

based devs

Fix horde being able to teleport to gnomer in combat while you’re at it.

1 Like

Please take a look at the giant Alterac Valley thread for some needed fixes. Thank You

1 Like

If AQ40 had been on the PTR, they would have caught the bug where C’thun wasn’t blasting the first person through the door. That is WHY play testing exists.

And ‘competitive raids’? The raid is 15 years old! Unless there are bugs (which should be found with testing), Kel’thuzad will die inside 3 hours, with or without testing. Only reason I’m not saying it will be even shorter is because of the sheer size of the raid.

The only competition is in your head. Better to do the testing and find out if there are any bugs in the raid.

2 Likes

AQ PTR was on 13.06. if I remember right. Release of AQ was 6 Weeks later on 28.07. So P6/Naxx would be arround November.

1 Like

Awwww poor guy probably got ran down by a warrior with df ticking, cry me a river bro

why are so many people in this thread saying don’t rush Naxx? Uhh people want Naxx to come out. I’m guessin a lot of these players might be players from realms where the gates just recently opened? If that’s the case then yeah I guess I can understand.

1 Like