WoW Classic 1.13.3 Patch Notes

I wanna go to heartseeker where my good friend went months ago lol. Not because of pvp.

I understand that completely. Not being able to play the game is not fun at all. Blizzard should find a fix for the 90/10 (really should have never let it happen to begin with) servers. It really comes down to the players also. Some guilds revolve around PVP and can hold off on 65/35 server. Most players donā€™t revolve around PVP though.

1 Like

Probably the Channel gold selling spam

Well I always have that in my bag, I know the UBRS key doesnā€™t go either. But the Strath and DM keys are just great to have not take up space anymore.

But how do you modify an API to prevent that specifically? They make it sounds they made some fundamental change to the way the API works that will break some kind of addon.

This is very dangerous.

I remember when you enabled it at Vanilla and TBC, people moved to servers with no competition to steal scarab mounts, or get easier Rank 14 titles. It will kill off any identity of a realm and it allows bad behaivor, like stealing loot or being rude in general.

It will also kill the population of many realms, one of my TBC realms died like that, as everyone just moved away after, the scarab mount was claimed.

1 Like

Strath (multiple keys), DM, Scholo, SM, BRD, etcā€¦

Too many keys.

3 Likes

Will they allow PvP to PvE transfers? I went PvP thinking it would be just like vanilla, based on how many times people were saying ā€œno changesā€ turns out I was wrong and they increased the population cap by about 3 fold or more. So my PvP experience is nothing like vanilla PvP. Itā€™s not fun in the slightest, so Iā€™d rather go PvE and have fun than be farmed by a hundred of players in a small area.

11 Likes

So you want to transfer to a 90/10 server and contribute to the problem we are facing now while making your current server the same but opposite.

Cost $25

Cannot transfer to "full or densely populated" realms, and this restriction "may" also apply the other way around too (i.e. can't transfer away FROM a dead realm)

Cannot transfer from PvE to PvP (but the opposite works)

Cannot transfer to a realm launched in the last 6 months

Cannot change faction, race, appearance, etc.

If they still go by these rules transferring to a ā€œfull or densely populatedā€ server will not exist. Iā€™m usually wrong when it comes to these things. Itā€™s just my opinion when I try to use common sense.

1 Like

PvP to PvE was available in vanilla IIRC.

PvE to PvP was NOT available.

5 Likes

will alterac valley give experience? Can i level a 52-60 character just by playing AV

KEKā€¦ this is not retail

Sort of- technically you get tokens (1 for losing, 3 for winning) that you can turn in for xp for all BGs (itā€™s very little xp, like 10% the speed of leveling of doing dungeons/questing).

In AV there are pve areas you can go to kill mobs (the mines, the caves, rams/wolves)- but, if youā€™re close enough to other players, that xp gets split, so donā€™t expect to get reliable xp.

Itā€™s been a long time- but the repeatable quests might give xp (to gather resources)- but I donā€™t know for sure on that.

Was not referring to the lame retail event, i just want to get tiny amounts of xp while pvping

ty

Was not referring to the lame retail event, i just want to get tiny amounts of xp while pvping

in retail all bgs gives EXP since MoP, thats was i was referring too

If you look up on classic wowhead ā€˜warsong gulch mark of honourā€™ it actually lists the amount of xp you get in each bracket for turn ins. I think you do get xp each time for repeating it, again not certain but in this case Iā€™m pretty sure you do.

nice
can gear up
then go back to fight on equal footing!

Stillā€¦ you dont get EXP from the battleground, thats why twinking was a thing, even when the EXP-LOCK wasnt availableā€¦

Spy and LFG addon

1 Like

That was my initial thought, but I didnā€™t want to be the one flamed for suggesting it lol.