WoW Classic 1.13.3 Patch Notes

It’s probably such a short list of things they actually managed to fix it’s too embarrassing to post :smiley:

3 Likes

You know you have a problem when… :slight_smile:

With the exception of the creation of the Black Dragonflight pvp server. The first ever server transfers. 4 overcrowded pve realms could take a free transfer to a new pvp realm. This realm also did not have the aq gates opened at launch thus allowing players to redo the quest chain and have another shot at the mount.

I know this because i was one of the players who moved from Hyjal - pve to Black Dragonflight.

A little background.

Black Dragonflight has been online since April 2006. Rare for new realms before the advent of paid server transfers, it came online as closed to brand new players and open only to transfers from other realms. Many jumped at the chance to establish a new home, as it was at the time impossible to do so any other way. As a result of so many experienced players joining so quickly, the [Gates of Ahn’Qiraj] were opened nearly immediately and with much less fanfare than on other realms.

The Black Dragonflight , in all its glory

The guild <Overrated> was the first Horde Guild in the United States to clear all of [Naxxramas]. Unfortunately this success was made questionable by an exploit where they hacked [Temple of Ahn’Qiraj] to skip all content prior to [C’Thun] to work on building [Atiesh] after [Naxxramas] Progression had ended. The guild was permanently banned in October 2006

Care to elaborate?

1 Like

Say it with me, boys.

K E Y R I N G

So did you have to leave for the day? Wtf is this?

1 Like

Would really like it if you guys would elaborate on bug fixes. Extremely lazy to just say “bug fixes”

1 Like

gotta beg the majority (horde) of each realm to pro-actively transfer themselves to realms where their faction underrepresented. :man_shrugging: that is the only salvation. so in essence, yes, get ready for 90% faction realms

1 Like

For example?

1 Like

Very little to be bothered with here.

Many great things. Especially the tidbit about paid character transfers, the CRBGs, and the part about Battlemasters.

Love seeing the people that are getting upset about it. Makes me happy to see them sad.

Keep it up Blizz, you’re doing great with Classic.

2 Likes

how long do we have to wait?

3pm PST is when they said servers will be back up.

Really happy for this update! But… Sad I won’t get to be on much because of it today.

So descriptive…how about some actual patch notes?

2 Likes

Please post a detail list of the patch notes. Would love to read all the things that are being fixed with this patch.

1 Like

#nochanges, spell batching is still broke as a legacy client feature to mimic 768kb DSL connections. they didn’t fix anything so no notes

I would think they would have done all this stuff 15 years ago with vanilla? I think the game works fine as it is. I don’t see anything in this update that is needed. Plenty of battlegrounds and other junk in retail. Just set these server up as they were in the beginning of wow and no updates would be needed.

WOW I mean WOW this took all day. Guarantee a lot of people are pi$$ed off.

^^^^

LOL this isn’t about balance. This is about $$$$.

Except the 15 years of security changes or the infrastructure changes. Yeah lets re expose Blizzard to exploits and any other vulnerability people knew about.

1 Like