WoW Charity Pet Program $1 Million USD Goal Reached – Daisy Unlocked!

Congratulations! $1 Million USD was generously donated to Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) by the World of Warcraft community! The Daisy, the Sloth goal has been reached and she will become available to modern World of Warcraft players for free as soon as possible on April 23 from within the Blizzard Shop.

Be sure to claim Daisy and Bananas before August 1, 2021 in North and South America (August 2 in Europe, Russia and Asia)! After this date, Daisy will be available to purchase in the in-game shop or in the Blizzard Shop and Bananas will no longer be available.

Your generosity to the MSF COVID-19 Crisis Fund will enable urgently needed medical care and support in more than 70 countries to counter the new coronavirus disease. Thank you for your global efforts in raising the funds to support MSF’s COVID-19 response activities worldwide during the WoW Charity Pet Program.

45 Likes

22 Likes

Posted in another topic, but looks like Garrosh’s Voice Actor pushed us over the $1,000,000.

We were missing $3000 then it randomly went to $1,000,000. Lol.

11 Likes

Woot!!

6 Likes

That was interesting. Grats.

1 Like

Awesome job!

1 Like

Anyone been able to claim her yet? She’s not showing in the shop for me.

1 Like

they said tommorrow the 23rd, so we can watch Mortal Kombat and claim Daisy!!

<the Sloth goal has been reached and she will become available to modern World of Warcraft players for free as soon as possible on April 23 >

3 Likes

Whoops, thanks for that. It’s already the 23rd here (Australia), I keep forgetting that time difference :smiley: hehehe

3 Likes

oh yah, well Blizzard thinks only the US counts i guess,lol

3 Likes

…they have Oceanic Forums where this exact post is posted, with the 24th listed instead of the 23rd.

This is the North American General Discussion.

1 Like
3 Likes

Ahh! So excited! And for a good cause, too~

3 Likes

They’ll likely activate her to download when they (the one’s required to do so) get into work in the morning.

3 Likes

I’m so proud of this community. sniff

7 Likes

Great job everyone! Looking forward to redeeming my Daisy pet. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

…we literally donated directly to Doctors Without Borders on the DWB website. Are you okay?

10 Likes

Who is actually getting it, Emperor Palpatine?

9 Likes

I can’t wait

5 Likes