WoW Charity Pet Program $1 Million USD Goal Reached – Daisy Unlocked!

Will she cling to my back, too?!

2 Likes

Yes.

Chances are you’ll have to do a specific emote while targeting her to have her do it though since we’ve seen her on the ground too, like how Cap’n Crackers sits on your shoulder if you /whistle at him.

3 Likes

Not sure what’s up with the attitude, the OCE forums are usually pretty dead, I get 99.9% of my info from these ones and as such I didn’t realise they had made a specific post for us OCE peeps. Just got a bit confused with the date from the time difference. I’m excited to get my pet, is that so bad lol? :grin:

1 Like

Wasn’t referring to you. :stuck_out_tongue: I was referring to the guy below you that said:

3 Likes

Ooooh that makes sense, I couldn’t understand why my post would have gotten that kind of reaction, especially from a fellow pet collector. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Ignore me, totally my bad. Today is not my day hahaha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well done Blizzard fans. We have officially donated one 200th of Bobby Kotick’s executive compensation package to Doctors Without Borders. All is right with the world.

5 Likes

Such an epic conclusion for such an epic cause!
Thanks a lot Warchief! ;>

2 Likes

Well done everyone! Still wish the two pets were Daisy and Duke where Duke could’ve been a different coloured male sloth instead of rehashing Bananas. Oh well, there’s an idea for next year to put with a rerelease of Baby Blizzard Bear…you heard me, Blizz! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

…the receipts are issued directly from MSF.
imagine believing that MSF would provide receipts for $1M+, if blizzard was getting a cut.

that seems like it would be a very public tax fraud…

11 Likes

i can’t even understand the train of thought here…
time zones exist.
it met the deadline.

2 Likes

Exactly! I believe it’s /beckon

4 Likes

Woot! Congrats everyone!

1 Like

SO when? because i still dont see it yet

1 Like

was making a lame joke because he was an non NA player,no bigs

1 Like

Oh look a cynical guy is talking. yawn

You realize there’s laws regarding this, right?

7 Likes

I don’t see him either

1 Like

Remember Blizzard is based in California, so it’s like 7am for them. Geez, give them time to wake up, eat breakfast, and sign in :stuck_out_tongue:

Also @Gertran you really need to take off that tinfoil hat, it’s not a good look. Not sure how you think a donation directly to MSF, with receipts for said donations issued by MSF, is going anywhere other than MSF; the charge on my bank account even points directly to them. Now how much of the donations actually make it to the COVID fund itself is another question, but MSF is one of those orgs with a generally decent track record of not pissing away too much as “administrative costs” and whatnot.

5 Likes

I gotta say I’m a little sad that they shut down the donation event.

I mean of course people can still donate to MSF at their site
https://donate.doctorswithoutborders.org/onetime.cfm

but it would’ve been nice to see if the community was still willing to give the COVID fundraiser some extra love even though it met its goal for the silly vanity pet.

5 Likes

But why stop the donation page? Why not leave it open until the 26th?

3 Likes

There are very strict laws when it comes to charity programs. It’s not like a GoFundMe page where you can just keep going once you hit your goals. You give a projected goal beforehand and you stop once you hit it.

1 Like