WoW! Blackwing Lair Cleared in 42 Minutes!

That’s a silly comparison. No two games play out the same. You can compare the Super Bowl to battlegrounds, not raids.

Which it isn’t. Every raid so far has been very close to Vanilla, but not quite the same. Most raiders have seen and experienced subtle differences in the way raid encounters work and perform in Classic.

So the raid mechanics are different?

What negative impact? You play your game, those guys will play theirs. There is absolutely zero effect on your game play right now.

Absolutely, just one example is Spell Batching in Classic changes how DPS do rotations.

Well… actually… the first Superbowl was January 1967.

1 Like

That is a difference in how players are playing the game. Better computers, internet, and 15 years worth of knowledge and experience make this inevitable.

Nah, not really.
15 years ago, there was no advanced knowledge, so the people that did it first also helped accumulate a lot of that knowledge available now.

Don’t think anyone from back then would be terribly upset, even back then, they got faster at it before moving on to the next raid or next expansion.

1 Like

From China

2 Likes

No Spell Batching is a core game mechanic that operates differently in Classic it has nothing to do with skill or hardware.

this made me kek hard

also the itemization is different

Hey guys. Fix your stuff. Youre a multibillion dollar company, how is it that my raid is stuck in Kargath because everyone is just continually running in place? I know, I was there for a lot of launches and theyve always had issues, but seriously. This is impressively sad.

2 Likes

Spell batching existed in Vanilla.

The itemization is what is was for patch 1.12.

And it worked completely differently than in Classic which is my point. Some classes have had to completely change their rotations, macros and how they play to adjust to the spell batching differences.

1 Like

Your a weird fella.

Its dinosaur content. Damn right people are going to be critical of people speed running it and acting like its some big accomplishment. Its cringe.

My buddies and I go to a barcade from time to time and play some drunk laser tag. There’s an adult who go’s EVERY weekend and takes it INSANELY seriously. Always scores the most.

I don’t see how this is any different.

9 Likes

Ya man, mages have to press frostbolt even HARDER than they did before.

2 Likes

Don’t worry yall. Vanilla was super difficult and hardcore and that is why it was so successful. It doesn’t actually get hard until the next raid.

get pwnt noob!

1 Like