WoW App Guild Chat Broken

Hello all,

I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max on iOS 13.1.3 (latest version) and the guild chat has been broken since the release of the software update. This could be an Apple issue but figured I would reach out here since all of the other functions inside of the WoW app work as normal. When I attempt to click on my guild to enter chat, it simply work enter or anything. If anyone else has been experiencing this, please feel free to chime in but I posted about this before and got no response. Hoping for some solid feedback. Thanks!

1 Like

Ah good to see someone else still has the issue.

I’m running iPhone 11 Pro - iOS 13.2
Can’t enter guild chat either.

Posted it back a few weeks ago WoW Companion App: Cant connect to guild chat
But it seemed to be fixed for some people. Maybe it only affects Pro (Pro Max)?

Edit: Just updated phone from 13.1.3 to 13.2, no change, still can’t open guild chat

Can confirm. Just got an iPhone 11 , running the most recent iOS patch, the chat function of the WoW App isn’t working.
I have rebooted the phone with no change to the issue.

iPhone 11 - for some reason it autocorrected to 12 and won’t let me edit it (shows as corrected in the edit window). :woman_shrugging:t3:

I’m glad, but not glad, this is happening to a lot of people and not just me. So we could possibly find a solution faster

I have an interesting twist on this… I have a few guilds I am a part of and the chat works fine on the guild… that hasn’t chatted in months. My main guild which has active chat won’t open to chat at all. Ah well. This has been the way of things for over a month now.

I have the same issue with an iPhone Pro Max. It’s weird that the chat function doesn’t work in one server but not in another

Hello All,

Just wondering if I could get a little more information. When was the last time the app was downloaded and installed? Have you tried a fresh install and still encountered this issue?

1 Like

I deleted and redownloaded, it’s working now