WoW Companion App: Cant connect to guild chat

So I used to use an IPhone 5s and I could use the Companion App to chat to my guild, but I switched to a an IPhone 7 and now I can’t talk to my guild. I can still talk to them on my old phone, bc I still have it installed. I’ve reinstalled, logged out, switched threw Alts and still can’t talk to my guild on the WoW Companion App on my new phone. I’ve even deleted the app on my old phone and can’t talk to the guild. I reinstalled the app on my old phone and I can still talk to them on the old phone…

Any help?

Did you update to ios13?
My ios13 phone has lost the chat function but if I log into the app on an ios12 device (like my iPad) it works fine.

See the last reply in the other thread.

Which thread do you mean?
If it was the one about manually checking for the update, that doesn’t help me as I have applied the update and chat is still broken on ios13.

Dunno what’s wrong on yours. Sorry, after manually updating everything working for me. IOS 13.1.1

I am having this issue as well on the iPhone 11 Pro Max on iOS 13.1.2 where I try to click on guild chat and does not allow me to view anything. Hopefully they fix this since that’s the main reason why I even use the app in the first place

Yea it’s updated to the latest version. I thought it might be that one you said that but I just updated it and it still doesn’t work

And continuing with what Rush said, also, in my case I mainly have this to talk to my guild sense I’m the GM

I’m experiencing the same issue now that I upgraded to an iPhone 11. Seems I can get into the third community chat on my list, but not guild or the one right after.

I suspect it’s the app and doesn’t know what to do with an 11. I can click the 3 dots on the right to configure any comm but just can’t get into the first two on the list.

Hello All,

Just wondering if I could get a little more information. When was the last time the app was downloaded and installed? Have you tried a fresh install and still encountered this issue?

1 Like

Last time I did an uninstall/install was a few months ago. When the guild chat didn’t work I stopped using it