Wow, all these posts about twinks ruining BGs

yep the agenda is to discuss why we need to separate the exp from the non exp. Twinks deserve there own que. You nailed it. There is an agenda.

1 Like

No. Its dead on accurate. And true

Right. I’m the bad guy for thinking we should have BGs on a relatively level playing field again. This has gotten boring now.

The best part is coming soon, stay tuned.

I am staying tooned. are you?

1 Like

Possibly because that’s its intended function

4 Likes

Right. The intended function is to farm levellers that just want to do casual BGing. Or did you have an alternative reason to suggest?

1 Like

I wouldnt say you are a bad guy. Im just saying you are wrong and are looking the perceived problem from the wrong perspective.

It’s a turn of phrase, but thanks for acknowledging I’m an actual person behind the keys. Not sarcasm, I just hate how animus these things get. But again, this doesn’t discredit my initial points. This conversation has gone in so many circles that I’m nauseous again.

1 Like

It’s pretty well spelled out in blue. I’m sorry you’re getting “farmed”, but really it’s just pvp happend ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

One-sided PvP happened that wasn’t nearly as one-sided prior to twinks being allowed into normal queues once again. But again I ask, what is the purpose of capping experience at the #9’s other than to farm levellers?

You’re in for a treat max level.

Rip alliance bgs.

3 Likes

There is the whole thing about “interpretation.” I’ve seen posts where Blizzard said they lowered how much experience is needed for most levels so people can level faster and certain people here actually thinking that they meant “so they can make twinks faster.” I don’t know where these people get these ideas from. We’ve seen these monkeyshines before.

I would disagree, have your win rates changed that much to solidify this comment?

1 Like

Maybe you like something about that bracket. For instance, this guy was made at a time before mounts were in the bracket. Others have preferred brackets for one reason or another as well. I’d also like to bring up that x9 isn’t the only level people twink at. x0, x4, 85, 101, etc… All people play the game differently.

2 Likes

I answered this above. I’m not answering questions already been answered again, I have to sleep soon. Scroll up if you care so much.

Yeaaah… that’s why they’re doing it. The level 39 maxed out, fully enchanted, BiS playing a FotM class and spec above is doing so because she likes her mount speed at the first range but not the second. The farming levellers bit is just a side thing!

There’s nothing left to discuss here. The purpose of twinking has never been more transparent.

1 Like

I’m not sure how your experience was worse at 30+, Warriors completely obliterate anything in sight. I’ve steamrolled people 3/4/5v1 with my CDs up and a saltwater.

1 Like

I couldn’t even get in range of anyone. This group was murdering us before we could even get in melee range. Their TRINKET was hitting me for about 70% health. Does it matter how hard I hit?

1 Like

Read the entirety of this thread, it is an interesting one for sure. :thinking:

1 Like

Double charge + double leap and you couldn’t get in range of anyone…? Yeah, this isn’t a twink issue, it’s a ‘I don’t know how to play my class’ issue.

5 Likes