WOW 2 point Oh

a lot of people confuse “responsible” in the sense of accountability/“the buck stops here” (which executives definitely should be) with “responsible” in the more personal sense.

it’s the same confusion of thought that leads people to think elon musk invented electric cars, or designs the spaceX ships, or builds the starlink satellites himself, or whatever

I do not feel like running 20 year old raids just for engine stability. This is somehow the worst point I have seen someone make for a WoW 2.

Wait, nevermind. You want classic where boss mechanics were non-existent, but are spinning as WoW 2, gotcha.

1 Like

Yeah…
I don’t want to do the same things I did in 2005 in, let’s say 2027, but only prettier.

1 Like

What if we spice it up a bit and go with

wow
Three
Point
OneFourOneFiveNineTwoSix

:flatbread:

4 Likes

π

3 Likes

aww.sorry didnt mean to insult your might m+ thin skin. better buy a token and get a carry

rita you’re going to nerd jail lol

2 Likes

WoW Pi???..so much better than WoW X

1 Like

The only one showing their thin skin is you with the tantrum you’re throwing because no one agrees with you.

5 Likes

im a pvp player no one has ever agreed with me…ever. especially other pvp players. i dont really care

Seems like you do.

5 Likes

Is this one of those “I think 90% of the game including all the graphics and 3d models are part of ‘the game engine™’” things?

Because it seems like one of those.

5 Likes

Eh, 3.0 was mid, 4.0’s been much better so far.

1 Like

i didnt mention the carebear thing. someone took offence. im laughing in pvp priest

This degraded into name calling and sulking faster than I would’ve expected. WoW Classic Era servers are accessible through BattleNet, I know they have a big population boom on Deviate Delight at the moment. Go play classic, have fun, but I don’t see what gutting retail to make it vanilla gets you.

1 Like

you must be the End Carebear

You know this much salt isn’t good for you.

I’ve been too badly traumatized by new engine projects I’ve encountered in other games over the years that turned them into neigh-unplayable buggy, laggy messes.

I think it will happen eventually but i do not envy the person who does it…

I think the “easiest” way it could be done is to clone existing characters and unlocks to the new 2.0 game. Then make an account wide unlock system. Old encounters would need to be remade fron scratch otherwise.

That and I don’t think any patch is good enough to last the 10 years or so it would take to port all the existing content/systems to a new engine.

2 Likes