Wouldn't it be shocking

That’s not how wisps worked. Dead night elves would turn into wisps, they didn’t need a Val’kyr for it.
Now instead of turning into wisps, they went to the maw and were obliterated there.
So tell me, how are they going to kill anyone now?

I think the reason why a Val’kyr is necessary this time is because the souls are imprisoned in the Maw and cannot get out, they were sent there directly, so to speak, but when the Val’kyr called them, guided them out of the Maw, they could go back to their whispsform. The point is, the soul is locked up in the Maw, which acts like a prison…so they can’t get out without help.

Uh that’s a lot of headcanon though. Wisps used to stay on Azeroth when they died and again:
How can they kill anyone now that they were obliterated in the maw? How can they reclaim their lands with the anima that was forged into weapons of the jailer out of their souls?

not all of them are obliterated. and in the end the message remain the SAME, stop melodramatic Crying.

1 Like

Most are, and those in Ardenweald also can’t return to Azeroth.

Not crying, just telling the truth and asking for a positive development for Night Elves, something that will never happen so I’ll also not stop.

that IS crying, i mean, by all unjust the night elfs have to take in the last 10-12 years…you turn everything you hear 540 degrees and bring in a melodrama that is simply negative.

1 Like

I don’t have to turn anything night elf related for it to be negative.

Well, perhaps you could argue that I turn it 360 degrees.

You know, there’s a fine line between objectively saying “what happened to the night elves is bad, negative” and what happened to them is not good, and…what you’re doing here, which is taking it to the extreme and making it even EVEN worse…than the lore says it is.

Yes yes Sylvanas Windrunner, SINGLEHANDEDLY, defeated Elune.

No but what actually happened is that seems Elune “had a plan” for the night elves to be killed in Teldrassil according to the new PTR.

Sylvanas is more than likely gonna bite the dust because of Tyrande, night warrior or not.

The nw even push back the entire maw-offensive almost singlehandedly (include Sylvanas)…i mean, before tyrande shows up, the entire Ardenwaeld is about to lose

I was being sarcastic on how powerful Sylvanas is according to posters.

Granted she should be completely destroyed nor ever painted in any positive light…because you know, genocide. But she’s not like, defeated Elune or whatever. He’ll she couldn’t even take Tyrande in 1v1 probs.

Nope, just stating how things are in the lore.

Yea, not only by obliterating Elune’s people in the maw, but also in a direct fight since the Night Warrior IS Elune.

Oh yea, I bet that plan was having most of them obliterated in the maw so that Sylvanas could save the universe, right? I fail to see how that’s a good thing for Night Elves in any shape or form.

Nope, because if you paid attention to the PTR, Tyrande has already given up on justice.
And Sylvanas has a 300 page book coming about how genocide is good.

right now, i´m pretty sure its more a book about sylvanas “tragic life” and afterlife after arthas turns her into a banshee, from her perspective.

It’s a book about to rewrite all the atrocities Sylvanas commited and paint them in a good light so that she can get away with genocide.

Are you stupid night warrior has a fraction of elunes power that tyrande couldnt even handle

Thats not how anything works…

Velen: Hey there random draenei, here, have this weapon and blessing. You are now my champion.

Draenei: Gee thanks Velen.

Draenei gets killed

Velen: Holy hell, I am now defeated and dead!

The moment she started to absorb more of her(Elune) power, she lost control and attacked her own daugther…but …i mean, elune is so powerfull, she restores in ONE single moment

The entire balance of Ardenwaeld
the sigil of the Winterqueen
and safed tyrande and the other ex- nightwarriors because they can´t handle this power, its to powerfull, so she altered the situation and tyrande is now a …avatar of elune…the first known one, not a nightwarrior, a real avatar of elune.

Source? Because it’s stated that Tyrande was possessed by Elune herself.

Not sure what you’re trying to tell me. If Velen lost all of his people that he should’ve cared for to someone, wouldn’t you say that he has been defeated or lost to that person?

So powerful that she couldn’t even save her people from obliteration in the maw.

Yes, Tyrande could kill her whether she has the powers or not. And I know she won’t.

Also, likely not a celebration of Sylvanas, the book

Velen=Elune in my analogy.

If Velen empowers someone, that someone dies, does that mean that Velen was defeated?

Because that is what you are saying about Elune.