Would you still play WoW if Todd Howard directed?

does’nt sound so different from what we have now to be honest. every expansion we go to new lands, and get variations on the same quests over and over… kill x amount of this creature, collect x amount of that plant, kill this slightly larger creature that’s a different colour, etc.

1 Like

Why all Skyrim bugs are always crazy hilarious?

You will be… as soon as we get player housing…

I haven’t heard anything about people leaving beyond Kotick at the end of the year.

You dont see the difference in a new expansion with new lands and rebranding the exact same game (not new lands) every few years to charge people full price again?

and before we get elder scrolls 6 we will get skyrim super special edition to hold us over lol

2 Likes

That video looks sure to be a balanced, dispassionate look at his career, with carefully checked sources, and no hyperbole whatsoever.

Nice physics thought experiment insert.

1 Like

Well ya, was merely my assumption since Ion is the lead game director so unless they’ll have two in that position, I was wondering if that meant Ion was getting moved perhaps off that post.

i dunno, todd essentially has been doing that since morrowind, since y’know… oblivion, fallout 3, fallout new vegas, skyrim, and now starfield are all made with the same engine, and essentially are the same game but with a few changes in gameplay (namely guns/magic).

He makes promises and never delivers it

He said in an interview that Starfield have 1000 planets to explore

Only 10% of them have content the rest are just empty copy paste planets

He lied and gets away with it

I am specifically referencing how he re-re-re-released Skyrim like 17 different times.

A new game with the same engine are quite different to me.

I’ve lost track of how many times Blizzard didn’t come through on something. I don’t see a lot of difference. To me this just reads like a topic for people disappointed with Starfield to vent.

1 Like

ohhhh… ok, i can see your point. though, we kinda got that too, what with having WoW, classic WoW, classic WoW hardcore, all of which shared the same maps/lore and stuff.

i mean… sure, we did’nt have to pay for each one, but y’know… it’s not too-far off.

Not paying for each one is a huge difference. If you had to buy each classic version separately at a 60 dollar tag, I’d be saying the same about WoW too.

His version of cutting content makes blizzards gutting of warlords of Draenor look like Disney world in WoW terms

Ah, yes, another successful launch for the Skyrim Space Program.

I dunno, WoW and Skyrim are two of my favorite games. Fallout 4 is also very high on the list.

I’d give him a chance for sure.

My video game time is split between WoW and FO4.

edit: I should also note that I completed every quest in Oblivion on every race.

yes indeed