Would You Rather Play Earthen or Nerubian?

They’ve essentially deleted the Horde, though.

You would have had a very different experience if you’d actually played the expansion, instead of just watching the cinematics and not playing the game, during those 2 years.

100% would rather play Nerubian.

I think you mean you wouldn’t play them. Which is fine, I don’t expect everyone to play earthen or any other race either.

Far as locking accounts, I think its wonderful for the games health that you are not involved with its creation.

1 Like

I guess he just likes to take everything to the extreme and be a bit overdramatic. Maybe for a humorous effect? Idk, it’s the WoW forum. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Earthen, if I can play the Machine Speaker class. If not, Nerubian.

I’ve seen them speak a number of times and I feel like they’re not being dramatic on purpose. They just have strong opinions about the game and aspects of it and take it a bit far, at least in my opinion.

Its opinions all the way down on the forums and its not worth worrying too hard about it in the end.

Though sometimes its fun to quip back or argue back or whatever. In the end Blizz gonna Blizz so who cares? lol

Imagine if they worked the Tinkerer class into the game during Warthin…

Stop trying to bug me!

Most likely a Nerubian hunter, because I could be BM and have 2 more spider pets… then have a battle pet out as another spider.

If they could be druids… spider feral combat form, please.

Neither, not a snowballs chance in heck.

1 Like

Which ever I can name myself “Webmentalkiss”

Neither but if I had to choose I would have clear bias to Earthen. Only cause I absolutely hate Nerubians…i cannot stand spiders in this game lol

You underestimate the power of Boomkin (they use the ogre model)

Ngl - I’m actually rather excited for Earthen, mainly for the gem customizations - dwarfs with fancy gems seems fun - though I wonder how weird that’ll make some of the tmog?

Well if we’re unlucky it’ll be the same thing as Mechagnomes and the mechanical diaper.

1 Like

Nerubian

It’s fresh, new and a monster race too.

1 Like

I’d rather play Naga.

I’d rather play a two-headed Ogre Mage.

1 Like

Nerubian, I’m pretty sure everyone (*except those with a phobia) would choose to play those over Earthen.

Which one is a completely new race?

Which one is 98% recycled assets?

Case closed.

I’d name mine Arachnos, after the City of Villains faction.

I want a spider humanoid hybrid.