Would You Rather Play Earthen or Nerubian?

I would rather play Nerubian.

Create a whole character around Spider-Man references lol

6 Likes

Nightelf :slight_smile:

Sure, but between “Rocky Dwarfoa” and “Web Designer” which one would you rather play?

2 Likes

Neither honestly.

8 Likes

Between the 2, Nerubian fo shooooooo, Anub’arak was one of my fav WC3 heroes

But my ultimate preference for a new race shall always be Ogres

2 Likes

Neither. I don’t particularly like short races, nor do I like beast races.

1 Like

Nerubian 100%

Though I would rather play the real Nerubians than the weird bipedal mutant things they showed.

6 Likes

A body of stone, forged in the mountain deeps…

Thats my choice.

2 Likes

I’d rather play Mario Bros. 2

6 Likes

Earthen I guess… Don’t care for either of them but dwarves are 100000% better than spiders/spider people soooo…

1 Like

Yes.

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Earthen. If they add the nerubians in a later patch, I’d make one because I always make at least one of all the allied races, but they don’t really interest me at all.

Between the two, Nerubian for certain. Dwarves, dwarven culture in Warcraft, and the environs usually inhabited by dwarves just don’t much interest me. I’m really an elf guy at heart.

2 Likes

Void elf :slight_smile:

Nerubian.

Spider man
Spider man
Does whatever a spider can

3 Likes

For me I would rather play Sethrakks

I’m kinda surprised they didn’t use the opportunity of a new expansion to sprinkle them in. I can’t think of a more “underground”-themed idea for a new race than snake-people, but that’s just me :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

The correct answer is “Ogre”.

Nerubian playable race would have to be so human-ified (to equip gear) that it would end up resembling a void elf more-so than a proper spider.

You do realize this is making Earthen seem a thousand times more interesting than Nerubians, right … ?

Regardless my answer is a very simple: I like all races, but “this one”, this one is mine and thus special.

Edit: I need to make a correction … because I kinda wanted to insinuate that more races just at all is good, and thus what I’m all for.

This is basically the one exception and thus the only “wrong” answer. In my opinion. Based on that this is a horse that’s been beaten to death enough at this point.

There are races I’d rather get than either one of these two… but between Earthen and Nerubian, I’d have to go with Earthen. I just liked Dwarves more than a spider-people race.

I don’t. Web designers are cooler than professional boxers.

We use the internet every day. Every website we go through has the work of a web designer in it’s veins.

When was the last time a professional boxer was useful to you? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like