Would You Rather Play Earthen or Nerubian?

I have no interest in playing a Nerubian, personally.

And although I didn’t ask for it, I am looking forward to making a bearded dwarf woman. Although, I wish I could just give my female dwarf paladin a beard instead.

1 Like

Speaking of which, would your speaking machine character speak to a machine speaker?

1 Like

Neither tbh, we already have dwarves. Nerubians would be too much work in lore and character models. Naga as a playable race or even Centaur (didnt say it wouldnt be work either) would be much more original and ground breaking for the DV team imo :v:t5:

If there’s a Nerubian that looks like Elise I’d be all over that.

1 Like

It depends for me. I’m a roleplayer so I only make characters if I can build a story around them. So it will depend on what I connect with about the race.

2 Likes

Probably not with gnomish although we’re both children of Mimiron. :robot:

Dwarves are cool but I don’t care for another flavor of them.

Neither.

If i had to play one, earthern.
If one was added to the game, nerubian. We dont need a third dwarf.

If there are friendly Nerubians, you can be sure there will be a reference to Charlotte’s Web.

If we should be so fortunate to play as Nerubians of some sort, despite their bestial and fearsome appearances, I may make a healer.

1 Like

At this time I don’t want to play either an Earthen or Nerubian to be honest. I am not sure what either brings to long-term game play. Allied Races don’t even get starting zones.

Wait until the reveal that Nerubians actually are Earthen.

Earthen for sure. Dwarves are my favorite.

2 Likes

Nerubian, if the choice presented itself, but here I am… high on that hopium that we get Naga one day.

2 Likes

Maybe the horde will bring some of the northrend nerubian to meet with these nerubian.

I would love to play a Nerubian that’s just like the one we get from the Costume Wand during Hallow’s End. They wouldn’t do that though because they would either have to find a way to give them some sort of mog, or just keep them naked, and seeing how Dracthyr went down in regards to mogs, I doubt they’d do that again.

o ty

1 Like

Me but with Hazbin Hotel lol

1 Like

I would rather play a Hozen.

2 Likes

Neither.

One is the third low budget recolor of dwarves and as it stands now I won’t buy the next expansion, because it looks incredibly cheap.

Well and as for the other… ugly af, sry. Just not my taste. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Two nerubian tanks during taunt off:

3 Likes