Would you rather have

Sylvanas be redeemed or Sylvanas become Garrosh 2.0?

1 Like

Neither, I want her gone but it shouldn’t need a raid

22 Likes

I don’t believe in No-Win scenarios.

6 Likes

She just needs to step down as Warchief.

12 Likes

What punishment should she receive for Teldrassil though?

3 Likes

Why not both?

I’d rather them make her garrosh 2.0

Redeeming her is worse, but not by much imo.

I wish it wasn’t so black and white but i doubt they will do anything other than these 2 options.

4 Likes

Made a fugitive from both factions, else she be captured in the future and given a capital penalty. Make it so she has no people, and is alone in a world that hopefully rejects her Cerseian philosophy, and if or when she ever dies she’ll probably be on an express trip to the hell she sampled before.

15 Likes

I support^

Bound to Helheim and made a goddess of victory for the Forsaken.

1 Like

Is this gonna turn into one of those “lets dream about ideal ways to sadistically kill a character I don’t like” thread?

Not directed at you OP.

Honestly…I guess I would prefer redemption. But only because of the greater ramifications her being Garrosh 2 would have on the forsaken in general.

27 Likes

Getting married to Anduin.

13 Likes

i don’t care about sylvanas, but one thing is for sure, someone has to pay for teldrassil.

4 Likes

That’s like asking if I want to drive through 10 kilometers of manure, or drive through 10 kilometers of vomit.

Why can’t she just not be warchief? Maybe have some justice given for WoT or whatever.

1 Like

Let’s do… uh…

Neither.

7 Likes

Anything that doesn’t involve the Horde descending into civil war and “finding itself” again. We found ourselves in MOP.

19 Likes

I can honestly get behind this. Horde isn’t gonna kill her, but they sure as hell aren’t gonna welcome her. Of course, this ties into the Third Faction scenario that people have been asking for, so she’d really need to do more to ostracize more of the people - namely the Forsaken - that go along with her ideologies. Perhaps word of the Desolate Council could spread.

They ain’t going to make a third faction, they cant even handle 2. Also can you imagine the forums if Sylvanas’ new faction had the best racials?

9 Likes

Oh, trust me. I don’t want a third faction. And I think the prospect of it is silly. They can’t get a mechanical grip on the core functions of an expac, how would they ever pull off adding a third faction?

Not even just racials too, imagine the forums when Sylvanas’ faction got any form of nice thing.

3 Likes

If those are the only two options, I would rather see redemption. Its not my ultimate choice tho.

15 Likes