Would you pay for flying?

I disagreee that flying is a mere time saver.

Flight is freedom and control. Flight is something that keeps you immersed in the game by not funneling you to AFK inducing flight paths, or constantly taking you out of the game with loading screens for things like the flight whistle, teleports, or hearthstones. Flight is fun.

But yes, I’d pay for flight at the start of an xpack even if I could get it free later.

The obnoxious time gating of flight is at this point pretty disgusting and such a major negative impact on the game it’s hard to feel like it’s anything but deliberately making the game worse to cut costs.

I’d pay for a couple of those too so the anti-flight trolls could get shunted off into their own little sandbox and stop bothering the rest of us.

1 Like

Yeah, let’s tell Blizzard to charge everyone $60 for an xpack and $60 for flying in it. Such a bad idea.

No. I grown to the point that I don’t mind Pathfinder. It could come a little earlier in the expansion but it is content I would do anyway.

Well, they already charge $60 for the expac and another $60 to let you skip the entire game.

Are you trolling or honestly trying to justify it? Blizzard should charge us $60 just to install the game, too! AND the monthly sub fee should go to $60 a month!

To whom is this comment directed?

I stated earlier in this thread I wouldn’t buy it. I already think paying $60 to skip the game itself is ridiculous.

I’d immediately cancel my sub if blizzard offered it.

It would signify that they are going in a full on micro transaction P2W mode.

1 Like

I don’t give Blizzard any of my real life currency. I have a large enough income in game to maintain my sub. They don’t truly deserve anymore of anyone’s cash until they put forth some serious effort in 1) improving communication between game developers and players 2) being open and honest with the community.

Flying isn’t that big of a deal. I do everything I want in BFA and at a fair speed without flying. In fact, removal of the CD on our whistles would be a fantastic addition and just as good - for me at least. /moo