Would you pay for flying?

No. Flying’s ok but I don’t care enough to pay real money. i don’t even care about doing pathfinder.

Yes. 15 characters.

1 Like

If that $15 also included the price of the expansion, then yes, I might consider it.

Yep id pay to fly only if it allowed us to fly right away from now on with all new expansions

1 Like

This is the right answer, right here, folks. ;D

Seriously, though, let’s try not to suggest stupid hare-brained pay-to-win schemes, shall we?

4 Likes

Nope. /10char

$60 for flying on top of $60 for the expansion? Hell no.

1 Like

i choose to believe OP is a troll.

1 Like

Mandatory purchase for me. I would buy it in an instant just to try to pretend the punishment of WoD and onward never happened.

1 Like

IF the only choice I had was the current style of Pathfinder, or pay $60 upfront for flying in all areas of a new xpac?

Absolutely.

I despise Pathfinder, but mainly due to the artificial time gating. It wouldn’t be bad if it were done in a timely manner and not opening part 2 followed by a non flying zone thereafter.

As much as it would be a cash grab, at least it would circumvent their current lack of vision for an ability that could add so much more to the game in playable content.

1 Like

No. Because I already jumped through hoops to finish P1. Now we wait.

No. I would never pay real money for flight. In fact, if Blizzard introduced such a money grubbing option, I would shake the dust from my feet as I left the game.

While I am not pleased with how Pathfinder has been implemented (in addition to only having one part, I would prefer a list with the requirement to complete “X” out of “Y” items from the list, with enough variety that everyone could find “X” items on the list that fit their personal play style), I am quite content to wait until a new expansion is added to the base game and then complete Pathfinder in one go.

Edit to add: I would never buy a character boost either. I don’t even like that expansions now come with one that’s “free” (if you buy the expansion). I would find a month of game time a lot more useful.

1 Like

A lot of people seem to think I’m trolling, but I’m not. There was a time in WoW when it would have been unthinkable to buy a level boost. I remember people raging about players being able to transfer to a PVP server instead of having to level from 1 and “earn” it like everyone else. If those things can change, then I’m sure paying for things like flying isn’t completely off the table. Especially if blizz can just price it at 500K gold and let people buy a few $20 tokens to pay for it. I’m sure there are a lot of players out there that don’t think $60 is that much compared to the time it takes to grind reps and earn loremaster achievs.

No. This is an absolutely horrible idea. Go play BDO or some other game with microtransactions that help you progress/save time. It is ruining modern MMO’s.

2 Likes

Hell no if I had a better computer I would take that $60 and use it for the monthly fee on Star Wars the Old Republic I can’t fight here and it can’t fly there that game is actually quite fun

Sure. I’d pay 400k to fly all expac.

Hell no.

I won’t pay Blizzard to skip the game. (That’s insane)

I already “paid” for the flight skill in-game and would only consider paying in-game currency for a flight license.

1 Like

I would not. I really enjoy the pathfinder way of doing it and I firmly believe all players should have to complete it.

I wouldn’t pay extra for it. I’m already paying $15 bucks a month + the cost of the Expansions.

I’ll pay real money or gold, whatever they want

just give me my QoL to reduce the tedium of this hamster wheel repetition game