Would love some dates for Fresh Server Launch, and Wrath launch

Everyone’s employers are different.

Also, I’d be surprised if Wrath drops after August. I’m expecting a pre-patch in July.

With Dragonflight having a release date in Q4 this year, I am pretty sure that Wrath will release sometime during Q3. No way they have both releases in the same quarter.

I think that Joyous will start shortly after the Midsummer event ends. I say this because I don’t imagine that they want two events going on at the same time that provides an xp bonus.

Not to mention, if they wait, they won’t have people getting the achievements for a long strange trip, so to get that 310% mount, you need to stay subbed for another year :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is to hoping that it’s not one of those things like og wrath launch where we had something like 2 or 3 days to hit 80 and finish the hallows end achievement >.<

1 Like

September 20th

Likely prepatch is either Aug 9 with the mergers, or a week or two after.

I’d bet on wrath sometime in september if they play DF this year.

2 Likes

Maybe.
I wanna say LK is August/Sept myself.
They gotta make room for DF release, too, which they
already said it’s coming out this year.

This. The retail expansion has been announced for winter holiday season.

They said there would be some time for “breathing room” between the launch of Wrath classic and the launch of Dragonflight. Wrath will be out in August or September. It’ll be sooner than most think.

pretty sure based on how great they’ve communicated all the phase and raid launches for TBC, we’ll wake up on a Tuesday morning one week with the “prepatch now live” popup with no prior warning

2 Likes

They announced TBC prepatch May 6 for May 18th, so i expect around 2 weeks again.

August or September of this year!? Daaang… I was hoping to get a WOTLK Boost so I could enjoy prepatch and level… Alright Classic, you’ve beaten me… I’m not gonna try again!
At least I got that 60 Rogue, right? XD!
I’ll only have money for a boost or so towards October or so… If even…

October is closer to what will likely be DF launch.

I would say that’s a reasonable guess.

1 Like

Also needs to stage this to not have some choose between abridged season 4 retail.

some if given the choice here…may hammer out season 4 more. so he has to tip toe around mine field of gamers who play both. Tin foil says to get some gutsy calls he made approved Brian probably promised some numbers.

Numbers harder to get if people are slamming retail more to close out season 4 goals.

One game ends in winter for those who want the items while a challenge. Like me I try to collect pvp sets while still live. I know I can get these for 12 marks in DF. All old expacs non glad gear sells for 12 marks for mog sets.

still I like that I earned at least full honors and maybe stage 1 conquest pieces naturally.

one has “collect them all” that ends in…2-3 years.

have a 70 or 2 or not averse to 70 boost buy? this gets even easier to pick lol.

On a Tuesday

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.