[WotLK News] A live chat with Devs

Pre-nerf and pre-buff icc and other raids exist… why not just leave the buff out and keep the 20% dodge nerf instead of changing ilvls?

2 Likes

Now, ToC was still very much relevant in 3.3.5 for alts and new players because the ICC catchup dungeons only gave a few 232s, not a full set.

But nobody wants ToC to remain relevant for ICC raiders. Do not squish ICC gear.

1 Like

First and foremost, I dont want to sound rude but simply who asked for an item level squish or an adjustment of stats?

All I asked for is to play Wrath as it is but I guess it is too much to ask? I feel like all these changes that are being discussed could be relevant for a Wrath season of mastery after Wrath classic ran its course (such as like Heroic+ and tuning items).

3 Likes

So, who asked for ilvl squishes? I’ve never heard a single person say they think we need ilvl squishes.

8 Likes

No thanks, no Ilvl squish, abolish community council before launch.

10 Likes

the only Ilvl squish that classic should get is with the launch of Classic WoD (the classic expansion everyone is actually waiting for) like they did on retail.

It’s only the most popular topic with the community.

:clown_face:

9 Likes

hahahahahaha wow, there’s literally no shame, huh?

These “Community” Council Members are a joke. Just sycophants hand-picked to gaslight the community. They do it for free too.

Pure :clown_face: show

16 Likes

no rebalance
no number changes
rdf i dont care

3 Likes

Remember High School Student Council and how influential they were?

Yeah.

3 Likes

So when Blizz introduces new DUMB ideas into the game it’s WCC we can blame? You standing up and taking responsibility for not shutting down idiotic ideas like this?

1 Like

yeah the same 3 guys making 100 post per day on different characters make it look like it

my high school student council was so influential that i didn’t even know we had one. and i had several classes with the Student Council President.

2 Likes

To be fair, as far as we know, the CC did not ask for this. It was told to them during a chat that did not allow for questions.

I have other issues with CC but on this point, I do not blame them.

1 Like

Imagine simping for a multibillion dollar corporation that hates its customers, for free…

4 Likes

Trite, unimaginative, boring. Try again.

They might not’ve asked for it but when you read their responses they are very much approving of it.

2 Likes

Yep. the fact that it made it through the CC to hit the forums in the first place is a HUGE L

Oh I know. . I am frustrated with them not pushing back. . Just don’t want people to think that it was their idea, as far as we know.

I FULLY wish they would represent all of us and tell Blizzard to put a pin in it and listen to the list of concerns. Both pro and con.

2 Likes