WotLK Mimiron's Head and Invincible Should Have Double Drops

So as many of you may already know in WotLK Mimiron’s Head and Invincible are 100% drops and only go down extremely rare drops after the expansion. Normally it would take a guild’s 25 man raid group 25 weeks to get the head for everyone.

However one recent change made in Retail back in BfA was that Mythic raid mounts (Mythic raid mounts such as Glacial Tidestorm from Jaina) were changed to drop 2 per kill instead of the usual one.

Seeing as I doubt we may have ICC for 25 weeks, it would be awesome to see Invincible drop twice per H25 man kill as well as Mimiron’s head. This would create less guild friction on who will get the mount as instead of 25 weeks its cut to 13 weeks.

1 Like

Also factor in the mysterious joy of somehow not being able to keep the same roster of people committed for 25 weeks.

1 Like

Well I was assuming best case scenario.

If you are worried about it causing drama then give it to whoever can contribute the most to your raid group or guild.

1 Like

you can split your guild raid group with mixed mains/alts to do 2x 25man HC-icc per week, there you go, you can get double Invincible each week.

1 Like

if ur pressed about a mount ur not meant to play wotlk

2 Likes

Mounts aside the phases are going way too fast.

I was just making a suggestion, retail does this for Mythic Raid Mounts now where 2 drop instead of 1 when its still the expansion it’s in.

Problem is you will have people who want Invincible/Head on alts.

doubt there will be more after wrath
like . lol cata seriously?

and retail can stay on retail

1 Like

0.o

With every tier in WoTLK classic lasting like 2 months good luck. They rushed TBC and they will rush the hell out of WoTLK.

Its a good retail QoL change for the mounts that are 100% drops such as Head/Invincible.

Can’t wait for the gdkps on these mounts.

No. Mounts like that are meant to be rare. The reason it was changed in retail is because retail is build for the instant-gratification generation that wants everything NOW. Any prestige that was once gained by someone owning one of those rare mounts is ruined because of retail changes. Keep that junk in the nursery center and let the grown-ups enjoy Classic.

But Mimiron’s Head and Invincible aren’t rare. In WotLK they have a 100% drop rate until Cata Pre-patch.

In Retail it was so you could get your Mythic raid team the mount in 10 weeks instead of 20.

No.

Also, we already know why a “certain part” of the playerbase wants this. We know theyll go for insane amounts in GDKPs and you want to double dip the drop to double dip the sell.

I am disinclined to agree with any request that is blatantly made for the benefit of SwipeMasters.

Not necessarily. Assuming mounts in WotLK Classic aren’t account wide I know my guildies will want them on alts.

Also another factor is How many weeks of ICC will we have till we get Classic + or Classic Cata? I doubt we will have 25 weeks of ICC.

As for GDKP’s. ICC 25m H and Ulduar will be cake walks. If anything double drops might decrease the prices they are going for.

Also look at the ZA bears in GDKP’s that don’t have it hard reserved for 5k are going for 100g minimum bid because the other 9 players already have it. I’ve seen bears deleted because all 10 people have one.

i disagree 200%
what makes invincible nice to have is the difficulty to get it
otherwise is just another swift palominto

1 Like

It’s not difficult to get though. It’s a 100% drop on ICC 25m H until Cata pre-patch then it goes to <1%.

My issue is will we have 25 weeks of ICC to get a full raid team there invincible.