WotLK Mimiron's Head and Invincible Should Have Double Drops

But, if he’s invincible, how can you see if he dropped.

2 Likes

difficulty is a perspective
having a full group commited to dowining bosses every week in a rushed content should be considered a difficulty

not saying the fight itself is ultra hard, or is a rare drop,but having everything set up to get it and having to go back many times should be the hardship

Which I get, but the thing is will Blizzard give us 25 weeks of ICC?

If Invincible drops twice per kill, like how mythic mounts do now during the current expansion, it means it will take 13 weeks as opposed to 25 to get an entire raid an invincible.

Thats still 13 weeks of commitment of 25 players.

well, only time will tell
but i dont think they will rush wotlk like they did with tbc

This issue comes from the mentality that “Everyone should be able to obtain everything”…which I’m not sure is what Blizzard had in mind—especially with mounts that drop in raid.

I’d honestly rather it remain unchanged, what makes these mounts special is that they’re rare. Even if it’s a 100% drop chance the fact that only one can drop makes it much more rarer than if 2 were to drop.

A good example is the Amani War Bear, while only one drops per raid you can run it twice a week since it’s on a 3 day reset. The result is everyone and their mother having a bear, if 2 were to drop every week you can expect pretty much the same, those 2 mounts would be seen everywhere making them less special and people just not caring about them at all.

tbc/wotlk is already infested with this mentality m8

EF em. Alts are below consideration.

Reminds me of Cata and MoP. Half the time when someone got their mount they were “done for the expansion”

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.