[WotLK] Let's talk Dungeon Finder

Also, here is all my arguments against yours. All the Anti-RDF peeps did was come into the thread and said I am wrong about everything without anything to counter it.

3 Likes

It is bad for the botters and GDKP boosters

5 Likes

Reason RDF should be in. It’s WotLK, no other reason needed.

Classic got all of its features.
Tbc got all of its features.

WotLK all of a sudden gets WotLK+/-

4 Likes

Unfortunately clicking that leads to a 404 page.

And yet you only suggest quick fixes. Mergers and free transfers are literally the quickest fix.
I’ve asked for 1 giant server with many layers as I feel that would solve everyones issue, but no one is ready for that talk either. RDF is our option for now.

1 Like

Funny, because the thread is still there.

It even shows as a display.

The poster used population as a reason. Server mergers or transfers are literally a solution that impact population only and don’t further go on to have consequences on social interactions.

RDF would be a quick fix bandaid that didn’t solve the problem the poster described.

True. I kinda roll all those toxic players into one category.

It’s sad that these are the players Blizz is catering to. Talk abandoning the true fans of Wrath.

5 Likes
  1. For me it shows a forum 404 page sorry.

2. You’re providing an opinion, not facts. What I said stands.

Blizzard doesn’t care about all those who wanted the actual things from Wrath. All they care about is catering to the minority that want to ruin Wrath. Can’t wait for them to start complaining, “OH THIS IS TOO HARD, PLZ NERF BLZ” considering Wrath content was a faceroll.

2 Likes

You haven’t provided one fact. Maybe I dunno, troll harder. The noob is showing right through you.

1 Like

I said no one asking for RDF has presented an evidence based post about why Blizzard is wrong removing it.

Your response is that you have, but you have not. Yours is an opinion.

No one wanting RDF to stay out needs to present a fact other than Blizz clearly stated why RDF is out. It impacts social interaction.

But you keep spinning…

Further, opinions matter. But you guys need to stop claiming false facts for them to be valid. People who don’t want RDF can simply agree with the Blizzard statement. Pro RDF should then express their opinion, omitting the use of false claims or saying “everyone I know”, or “the majority want” because after that you’re just making stuff up. It really detracts from your goal. The decision was made and has a reason provided (fact). Feel free to express why you want that decision changed, without false claims.

Here are some facts.

WoW player numbers were at the highest when RDF was introduced into the game.

Leveling Alts was a lot easier because of RDF, before that you had to level with friends or Guildies for a “fast” level 1-60.

Lower level Dungeons were essentially dead and abandoned before RDF was introduced. It revitalized the game, even making Blizzard want to change and update older Dungeons.

Now I’m going to play regardless, and I am lucky enough to have friends and a Guild to play Classic and Retail with. But that doesn’t change my stance on wanting RDF or not.

Instead of just saying “Heh… Thats your opinion.” Why don’t you provide literally anything worth reading for once.

3 Likes

It was a feature introduced in the original Wrath expansion, it should be in Wrath classic. That’s a “real” reason. It fosters group gameplay. Why would anyone need more reason than that?

We’re continually called lazy children who want everything handed to them when all we want is Wrath as close to how it was so we can actually play more dungeons, but go on. No one has ever proven that RDF breaks any social aspect - important or otherwise. The opposition crowd has only presented anecdotal evidence of bad behavior that occurs in game regardless of the existence of RDF.

“Easily”? If those things are so “easily” fixed then maybe you can explain to Blizzard how that can be accomplished because they quite clearly haven’t figured it out yet.

4 Likes

Blizzard: “you think you do but you don’t”

Players: :boo:

Blizzard: “we here you. Here’s Classic”

Players: :yay:

Blizzard: “Classic is a success. Here’s TBC”

Players: :yay:

Blizzard: “Classic and TBC are successes. We think you don’t want RDF, here’s WotLK-RDF”

Players: :WTF:

Blizzard: :cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

5 Likes

Again, saying “facts” does not = facts. You’re just providing your opinion, which has merit, but acting like it speaks for the masses instead of yourself detracts from your point.

You have a reason, good. Never had a problem with someone having an opinion or providing their reason. Only people claiming “everyone I know” or “the majority agree with me”. I think I’ve tried my best to be clear about this.

2 Likes

Blizzard: :cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

Literally everything I stated was a fact.

I think I will stop feeding the Troll now, have a nice day.

6 Likes

This is the way