WOTLK Fresh looking rough

Can’t stand to see people having fun can you. Filthy casuals, having a real life and all that. With all their money and happiness…damn them.

2 Likes

Seems like you’re making a lot of unfounded assumptions bruh

1 Like

not without RDF. your memories are when you could queue for RDF deadmines/rfc at level 15.

How is not being able to play 12 hours a day for a week straight being “casual?” There is an inbetween lol. You sweaties need to touch some grass.

5 Likes

that would kill the entire idea of fresh wrath servers

1 Like

i don’t think you grasp the idea of fresh, which means everyone starting on the same footing and the date does not matter

3 Likes

why does it matter when it starts? everyone will start at the same time.

4 Likes

lmfao it does not take 4 days to go from 1-80 for the average player. Not everyone has 12 hours a day to play. In fact, a majority i’m going to assume play less than 3-4 hours a day

5 Likes

Nah everyone wants to zug to the finish and then quit because they get to endgame and go “I wish I had gold, friends and other stuff” then return to their mains in Bene and Fae lmao. FRESHY FRESH.

1 Like

If they make more than like 2 fresh servers one PvE one PvP they will likely die within a few months lol

1 Like

I don’t think you understand the motives behind Blizzard. See, they want the community to think they care, and pretend to listen to them, so they are going to give us fresh. But they want to botch the fresh server launch so badly, that it fails. This way Blizzard won’t have to do it again, and when people ask for Fresh in the future, they can point at this and say “No we tried that, it didn’t work.”

1 Like

If you really want to get a headstart on fresh realms, just unsub now before those servers are dead two months after launch

3 Likes

Are people really convinced that fresh servers will have any real longevity?

The blue post LITERALLY says, released with prepatch. Are you people really this dense that you can’t read, or do you just love to complain?

5 Likes

According to Blizzard’s original post they stated:
These realms will be Wrath of the Lich King Classic realms from day one, so when they launch, they’ll have all of the talent trees and player abilities coming with Wrath of the Lich King Classic, but all players will start new characters at level 1.
So the earliest they will open would be the same time as Pre-Patch opens for all.

Freshies gonna fresh…

1 Like

We get it dude, you have a life. Grats ?

fresh has been DOA since the announcement
don’t get too excited

This is how you can tell Fresh is gonna die within 90 days. Thread is full of quitters already

1 Like

Does it matter when they drop? I mean everyone will be on same page for fresh so If tomorrow or 26th of Sep, what changes?

1 Like