WOTLK doesn't need RDF

No, I don’t have comprehension issues. I’m saying something very simple and explaining to you very clearly the meaning of my words, and you keep turning in to a broken record, being unable to digest new information for some reason.

Blizzard said on Twitter during the early hubbub over RDF’s removal that any server that has issues is cleared for free transfers.

If your server is not on the list, it hasn’t risen to the level of being in a legitimately poor enough state.

So since your server isn’t on the list, that doesn’t make what I’m saying false. It makes your assessment of your own server faulty.

Do you get it?

You mean like saying…

Blizzard, Blizzard, Blizzard…

1 Like

ya I get you lied and are trying to dig yourself deeper
Those server do have an issue, they do not have enough on one faction to have a healthy community (or even form a group most of the time), so you just flat out lied (no surprise) when you said

Where are those servers free transfers, put up or shut up… sick of the lies.

BTW link another anti RDF linked for BC classic servers - ironforge.pro/population/tbc/

biggest broken record they spout over and over, it’s easy to just use LFG chat (like some how that will magically make people appear that are not on the server…

Use chat, Blizzard says and destroy community. I’ve never seen someone use so many words to say so little.

1 Like

You’ve been linked.

Several times.

You don’t get to act like the link doesn’t exist!

Stop being absurd.

3.3 to 3.5 , for more than nothing.

YOU LINKED STUFF I DIDN’T ASK FOR…

might try linking the stuff I was asking about might work better.

Do you remember who at blizzard? Or which account? I don’t follow everyone in Twitter so I miss things (I can give you a whole rant about what I think about making official announcements on Twitter, but I get the feeling you wouldn’t be terribly interested in that.)

I believe it was Brian himself, since he was receiving the vast majority of the whines over RDF’s removal as he was happy to answer a few questions on Twitter after the announcement.

It’s exactly what you asked for. It’s proof that Blizzard does have a free transfer system in place for Classic.

I’m not exactly sure where your malfunction is in this exchange, but it’s exactly what you’re asking for, what more do you need?

really where are the servers I asked for then… not seeing them on there… is there another language I should put in it so maybe you can understand it, I can use google translate if it will help you.

In case you hadn’t noticed, there’s a full thread (also visible with the link we gave you) of people asking for their servers to be added on the list.

You’re a dime-a-dozen.

Go post there and maybe senpai will notice you and your servers’ stats. I don’t make the calls, but just because your server isn’t there doesn’t mean there isn’t a free transfer service for Classic.

you’re the one saying there are

So I gave a list of servers and searched (even used the cool F3 button) and didn’t find them. YOU repeat you said

So I am asking you to back up your claim.

The claim is backed up by the link.

If your server isn’t on the list, then it is not considered worth being on the list.

https://twitter.com/BrianBirming/status/1518804223554514945?t=4tUpqdDHt9JYKDbBPrLKAQ&s=19

I found this on a quick search.

The problem is not that you are not being provided with evidence, it’s that for some reason you think you are an exception to the evidence.

Your server isn’t hurting (compared to the ones listed) if it ain’t on the list. Period.

WHERE ARE THE LOPSIDED ONES THEN you know LOPSIDED ones I see no mention of those so where are those transfers by him… (he only talked of half the problem go figure).

your the one saying, with no backing up your claim on what you said:

so not enough to form one of your great Chat LFG is not hurting… kinda kills your, just manually create a group idea don’t it.

You are focusing way too intently on the word lopsided.

Are you referring to servers that have a faction imbalance? What does that have to do with grouping? A server can be faction imbalanced and still be very populated with easy groups. They are mutually exclusive, only barely correlated.

Maybe because that’s where I’m stuck… duh…

Really how do you get a group together when there are only 1 other person on the server that is with-in 10 level of you… (please enlighten us.)

before you say something dumb I’m talking about the same faction as myself (no cross grouping in classic as far as I know).

So are you saying that you have an issue with leveling dungeon grouping?

This is not really something that can universally be solved.

I am now on a mega server and even I have an issue getting an alt in to a leveling dungeon.

This happens because there’s barely anyone leveling anymore, because classic players blitz the leveling early on and don’t level as many alts compared to retail (due to the time investment).

That’s just a fact of life. Still not an issue I think merits needing to be “solved” either. It’s just…how things are. You’re leveling at a bad time.

wellll let me tell you a bout this cool thing Wrath had in 3.3.0 that let you group with people from other servers in a tool called RDF… seem it would solve that issue.

Zip doesn’t have an answer and can’t say he misspoke. All they have to say is that some server pops are broken and they have yet to offer transfers to them. But no. More squirming.