WOTLK doesn't need RDF

Convince blizzard why you should get a free transfer. Have you even opened a singke ticket about it? Make a single flrum thread on it? Commented on blizzard free transfer thread of your plight and why your realm/faction shoukd be added to that list? Put some form of effort in for communicating your plight to blizzard and blizzard might just listen.

If you made no effort toward this, how can you expect blizzard to even know how people on your realm feel? Communication works both ways.

Nope. Re-rolled on a populated server. Only a fool would rely on blizzard making sound decisions.

The point again is, you’ve been telling people for a while now that they should have left when they had the chance. Even though I clearly proved some realms never had that chance. Again, I implore you in the future to stop telling people they should take the free transfers when none were offered?

We were 1000+ horde strong for about a year early on. That’s 1000 more than yesterday’s zero. I have long since moved on though. I wouldn’t want you worrying on my behalf. I can tell you care.

Your sarcasm is noted and you are correct, I don’t care. You made the decision to play on a dead faction/server and now you are trying to use that to advocate for changes that I don’t agree with. Take the L like a grown up and pay for your transfer. Be smart and do some research before you choose a new server.

1 Like

That makes me sad. I care about you. :frowning_face:

Can we be friends? I even play on Mankrik now. Invite me to your guild?

Also not true. Since its inception Westfall has only seen 1000+ Horde a handful of times. The majority of the time was spent bouncing between 600-800.

I don’t play on Mankrik anymore. This character is old and forgotten. Maybe transferred if Blizzard opens up the ability to PvE → PvP server transfer in WotLK.

Can I have your stuff?

Already gave it away, sorry.

1 Like

Did get it to load finally (odd cert error) there were times on your own chart they were not that far out of balance (12/23 A975\H882)

The point is that if your realm isn’t listed, it likely isn’t bad enough to need the transfers, that’s why there is a list at all.

Honestly? Pound sand.

I am doing nothing other than sharing my extensive feelings and thoughts on a feature I despised when it was added.

If you can’t learn how to compromise in a civil way, or can’t find a means to cope with the fact Blizzard disagrees with you without lashing out, that’s on you.

2 Likes

umm still not seeing those server in the link? where are those free transfers?

They are accessed through the traditional server transfer interface, it simply doesn’t charge you when choosing the appropriate source:target realms listed.

Please stop making me do basic investigation for you, it’s pathetic and sad. We are long past that sort of pedantry.

I’m one of the few who has. Do you have any evidence that they offered transfers off of lop-sided servers before the latest update on Feb 4? No? My point stands.

If you really actually honestly believe that, then I stand by my previous assessment of you simply being a condescending jerk.

This ain’t lashing out. You list a false claim, I dispute it, you ignore it, I bring it up again, you act offended. And still don’t offer any form of defense at all.

Not seeing those offered as free transfers (you said there were free transfers)

You so far can only send links with no helpful info or I already had, seems you can’ even do basic investigation too well, not seeing any of the servers I asked about listed there, so where else would it be.

Your the one claiming it exist not me, how am I suppose to prove something does not exist? (you have the easy part proving it does).

I mean, it’s right there. You can transfer from certain dead servers to other dead servers - or Grobbulus. But it’s there.

From any of those - pagle Mograine Razorgore Westfall Earthshaker Whitemane Faerlina Benediction

Those are the ones I asked about specifically.

Nope - you would have to pay to transfer or just reroll.

Ya and they are here telling everyone there are free transfers for those low and lopsided, just asking for her to back up her claim.

Yeah, I don’t ever remember that. I’m not saying it definitely didn’t happen, but it certainly doesn’t seem to be the case now.

ya but as you can see in their quote they seem to think so.