WOTLK doesn't need RDF

BAN GDKPs these are ruining classic

2 Likes

Any sever that low pop or lopsided has free transfers.

It is proven that this method works too, as we have a very good practical evidence in the form of Grobbulus to show that the transfers produced an extremely even mega server (frankly I wish I had picked Grobb, but I went somewhere else).

Compensating for individual players’ poor decision making is not really necessary.

i wish there was an east coast grob :frowning:

really must have missed them show me where these servers free transfers are - pagle Mograine Razorgore Westfall Earthshaker Whitemane Faerlina Benediction

The source and destination realms for free transfers changes on an almost week-to-week basis because they change it based on their population and activity data.

Obviously Grob is not an available target now as it’s in good shape.

well there is a thread on it red was at least good enough to show it, and no updates on any of those servers… so where are those servers free transfers, any proof would be nice.

…the point is that there are solutions to population problems. RDF is simply a messy bandaid on it with extreme ramifications for the game as a whole, where as transferring to a proper realm is the legitimate route to take.

blah blah blah where are the free transfers for those servers…

i just transferred my horde from bigglesworth to grob :slight_smile: free transfers are only available to completely dead servers, not lopsided servers with good pop but 99% favored one side

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/free-character-transfers-for-burning-crusade-classic-realms/1130929

Is this really something you couldn’t find for yourself?

Are you implying Grob is “dead”?

bzzzz that was the link red gave me, and none of those servers are on that link so blah blah blah blah blah blah blah…

where are those servers free transfers.

no im implying that Bigglesworth was dead and Grob is an option to transfer to :slight_smile:

i see where i made a mistake, i should have said from :slight_smile:

must be nice having a server that isnt dead.

I want LFD, kthxbye.

2 Likes

Lots of us are from the East Coast. Come on over!

I haven’t seen this.

Just because you’re not calling people “clueless” doesn’t make you a good person with a “superior method of debate”. I need you to understand how much of a condescending jerk you are when you type crap like this.

Who made the poor decision? Which decision was poor? Rolling a character on Blaumeux when it was Healthy? Or staying there after everyone else left?

3 Likes

It’s funny how calling out poor argumentation habits (and pretty obviously poor, ad hominem is basically the lowest form of failing at arguing) is to you, somehow, condescending or holier-than-though.

It says a lot about the toolbox you’re working with.

1 Like

Have you looked at the current proposed talent system for dragonflight expansion?

They are going back to proper talent trees. Yes they arent doingbit exactly like vanilla-wotlk talent trees, but they are moving back into that direction, and away from borrowed power.

So… they are trying to learn from the mistakes of tue past inclusing rdf as one of those mistakes that they are trying to keep out of classic. Retail is so engraned with cross realm that removing rdf from retail wouldnt really do anything. But with classic they have that chance for wotlkc.

1 Like

I just find it funny that they complain about server pop, while on a server that has the ootion for FREE transferring to another realm.

If they got a good portion of there server to go to one of the available servers it helps all those players have a more active server.

If they communicate the mass exodius with other realms that can transfer they can create a new mega server, sinilar to what happened to grob.

The reason they dont? It takes effort. They want blizzard to fix it with jo effort on the players part.

You just have zero self awareness.