WOTLK doesn't need RDF

I very much was there. Its why i am making 2 tank alts. To help with the tank shortage.

But if i am not in the mood to do a dungeon and would rather do something else, i might charge a little for my time if a stranger askes me to come help. I wouldnt charge a lot, but still. If its interrupting my farming, i will want a little.

Depending on the realm, there are FREE server transfers.

Hmm one of the nice things about LFD could queue up and still do my farming and pop in queue, get some of the extra drops always nice gold and then back to farming never had to charge and still came out ahead.

1 Like

Says who?

It is absolutely what classic should be for, otherwise it has no future after wrath. If you want classic to be more than a limited time trip down memory lane, which I and many others sure do, people have to be able to accept changes and new additions to the game.

2 Likes

ya an the ONE and only time you posted anything helpful when you posted the link (which is why at first I didn’t put you in the same boat as Zip and bloom) which those seems mostly to help people get off high pop servers seems a lot of people there are asking about the problem with low pop and not much being done.

I want it.

I also do not feel pressured to spend any additional $ on the game beyond my subscription fee, despite wanting it.

I’m really not sure how this conspiracy came to be. Blizzard did not make these changes because of some ulterior motive to get people to spend money.

This is the most alarmingly silly conspiracy that keeps getting repeated as fact on this forum.

It’s better to use data than it is to use player feedback. Have you… have you not been here for the entirety of Classic? Remember when people wanted no changes, then some changes, and now no changes again?

I asked for this change, preserving Classic gameplay is more important than the “integrity of wrath” whatever you mean by that.

Not really, it’s just the latest outrage topic that people have their pitchforks up for.

You have no idea how Blizzard runs internally, it’s most productive that you stop pretending that you do.

OP got over 90 likes. Players do want this. There are more players than just you.

Speak for yourself please. You do not speak for “we”.

Imagine thinking blacklists matter on mega servers. :rofl:

You can form a group and farm at the same time.

I am. LFD is vital for the long term success of WotLK, especially if we get Era servers.

lot quicker getting from and two you’re farming area with LFD and seeing how worried you were about gold less down time.

“time is money”

To my knowledge none of the realms with a free transfer off are large population. All of them are small to medium population.

They actually do…

A blacklist isnt a perfect solution, but it does have an impact.

Just stop. No one is going to go through some list with hundreds or thousands of names on it to see if the person they want to invite to a group is on.

The Iron forge is the only site I know of and they don’t have stats for all the servers but looks like the ones that are 100 - 98% one faction sided are completely ignored (not even to move to which would be silly to do unless you just wanted to farm all day), seem kinda dumb to offer a move of medium population servers? isn’t that where you’d want them, are they trying to not help anyone with those?

*last transfer I seen was Firemaw and it’s a big one isn’t it?

1 Like

Sure once you are IN a group you can just go about doing whatever and leave that up to someone else.

Im a healer and i REFUSE to even try to get any group using this terrible method of spamming chat and try to read a chat full of gdkp/boosting spams.

3 Likes

Well, you certainly aren’t going to get people to your side by being passive aggressive, champ. :smile:

1 Like

Quicker isnt always better.

Traveling to the dungeon results in being able to find enemy players to kill, nodes to farm, rares to kill, exc.

I have had interactions with other players when going to the dungeon before. Even just in tbcc i was traveling to help a friend do mana tombs for his alt. Found an alliance killing a horde outside by the summoning stone. A lvl 70 alliance was killing a lvl 65. I killed the alliance and saved a horde a ghost walk with jumper cables. He actually joined one of the guilds i am friends with because he wanted a raiding guild, and they wanted a new resto shaman.

Wouldnt have happened if i teleported into the dungeon through a queue.

When you just want to knock out some dungeons and you don’t care who it’s with
quicker is better.

Which is fine, removing the teleport would be a reasonable compromise. The biggest issue LFD solves is forming a group.

1 Like