WOTLK deserves better

People who use AHK scripts for instant interrupts for one?

1 Like

You seem to be asking this as a question as if people are suppose to intimately know what you’re talking about. I have no idea what this means, would you care to explain?

Please do understand that I’m not being hyperbolic or sarcastic, I really don’t know what this is.

2 Likes

https://old.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/12xriyb/wotlk_arena_and_cheaters/

TL:DR; the highest 2 players on the ladder are both scripting. Torsten for example has been banned ~4 times on Warmane and continues to do so on classic. He also does an incredible amount of pilots, along with a sizable amount of other players (primarily EU, but a lot in NA as well)

AHK is much more then kickbotting. It can automate entire rotations and lead to conditions. The best part is they’re doing it on-stream and gloating about it yet still aren’t banned.

It’s gotten to the point where if you queue into a warrior you don’t recognize it’s probably being piloted for $1000 (the current going rate for glad) by a scripting rat

Faye and rivaul on EU does RMT pilots litterally all day long (playing both NA and EU). Chompzpally (rank 8 on the ladder) is one example of a pilot that’s been well known within the community, reported multiple times, and still isn’t banned.

So you have rampant cheating, scripting, piloting, and 57% of the playerbase quit due to rating requirements. There’s also a crap load of exploits such as 2-hand wall (which is finally being fixed next patch) going on that makes the game just unfun. You can easily see why the community is pissed

Blizzard probably made bank off everyone race changing to night elf/troll so they can do the dalaran jump exploit so they’re just laughing all the way to the bank

8 Likes

There is a thread on arena cheaters every week some even mentioning AHK in the title.

AHK=Auto Hot Key it is a programming language.

You are so clueless I almost believe you are Blizzard intern or something.

7 Likes

and what do you have to offer to them to be worth more than that?

1 Like

You’re right consumers provide absolutely nothing to a company. I mean other than millions of dollars in free marketing through content creation, getting our family and friends hooked to the product, and fan support in varies forms including addons to make their games more enjoyable to play (especially when WC3 Reforged was released).

The point is when you treat your fans or consumers as trash not deserving of your time is when that paycheck gets smaller, so they better start turning stuff around as goodwill continues to dry up.

3 Likes

It shows how strong the original dev team was. We’re playing a 20 year old game with nearly non existent developer support or customer support.

If a game released today with the kind of support we’re getting it would be dead within 3 months. They’re living off the work of their betters

7 Likes

100% the only reason we won’t see RDF during phase 4 is they simply can’t figure out how to code and implement it. While creating a bulletin board system is leaps and bounds easier.

4 Likes

Listen Bloom Ik it’s you, you know exactly what I mean. At least change your vernacular if you’re gonna troll on alts.

4 Likes

you are describing numbers providing a paycheck.
what more are the consumers?

You asked what they provide other than a paycheck. Are you saying that blizzard would have been as successful without fans? They would not exist today without the things I stated and if you believe differently then you have no experience in the high end entertainment industry.

So yeah we provide them with a reason to exist in the first place with or without money. I think that is a pretty big deal.

Heck fans even run defense when Blizzard literally has lawsuits at their door.

1 Like

Thats exactly who the poster is lmao. Not very good at hiding on alts.

3 Likes

Not sure what sort of relationships you’re used to having with people, but generally speaking asking questions and getting answers is a very normal way for knowledge share to occur.

Anyway, I’m just having fun enjoying a game and looking at some people on the sidelines saying how bad everything is in the game, then asking them what’s going on and you make these sorts of statements.

It’s like, good luck buddy! You want to be depressed and down on the game and everything and attack everyone around you, who am I to say things can be better. You do you.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. But as I stated, I only do arenas a couple hours/day and so far only up to about 2100 in 2s, so still pretty new.

1 Like

Thanks for the share! I’ll check it out.

Oh is that an exploit? I wasn’t sure if it was just clever use of mechanics or what, but I’ve lost some matches due to not being able to jump up on the dal arena, while the other guy was able to.

BTW, does that mean you cannot do it as a Tauren? I’ve been hoping to learn it, but as a tauren druid, if I can’t do it, then no point.

You speak and argue with people like you have the finger on the pulse of the issue, but you are just clueless. You come here to argue and sprinkle in questions to make it look like you are genuine, but you aren’t. You can’t even turn it around and say it is just debating, because you don’t know anything about the issues. You argue in bad faith because you are a moron or troll.

Anyway I am done conversing with this sock puppet alt. You bring nothing of value to any discussion, because you simply do not know anything about what this tread is about.

4 Likes

I have already put you on ignore. You can save your finger strength.

I’m not arguing with anyone. I’m literally asking questions about things I don’t know. If that comes across as “clueless” it’s because again, “I don’t know.” That’s why I’m asking questions.

Being toxic and attacking people who are asking questions about why you’re complaining about things, while we’re having fun isn’t helping you, imo. But by this point, I stop caring about what you’re complaining about. I’m going to go back to having fun.

Good luck!

1 Like

Agreed it needs to be better

I agree completely

1 Like

actually, it is you who have strayed away from the path and have lost sight of the truth!!