Wotlk dead 2 months in

If what you believe comes to pass, those people will have groups all through leveling.

Just as people did in TBC.

The real issue, is how long we are going to suffer with just Naxx and Sarth.

Grouping up to level is one thing. Having someone geared in a DEF set to take hits in heroics is another. Judging by the current state of finding a group as a DPS, most of those people already quit.

again with the zoom mindset
dont worry wrath will be done in less than a year

Wrath Heroics are easier than TBC no?

We all spammed TBC heroics, and it didnt take massive gearing…

Will it though? I can’t believe that anyone is going to be super hyped for classic cata. I know I’m out on that one. I think they’ll stretch out wrath as long as they can and move on in a new direction.

2 Likes

SRs are a waste of time. People leave after their boss dies and their loot didnt.

GDKP is the most fair and balanced loot system in the game. And everyone wins when its all said and done.

They sure as heck aren’t any harder.

I never said it did? I just said finding a group sucked in TBC. If finding a group continues to suck in wrath, people will quit.

1 Like

more often than not. this is the case

I’ve literally never seen that happen, but I’m sure it does sometimes. That being said, I’m all for GDKPs.

We’ll that’s simply not true. Dungeon Finder directly addresses these issues. It was in Wrath. It’s simple and effective. So naturally Blizzard is removing it.

2 Likes

Do I think randoms are going to fire up WotLK, the most popular WoW expansion ever? Yes, I do.

4 Likes

I very much doubt Wotlk is going to die early on, Naxxramas is about the same tier of difficulty as Karazhan and will be used for gearing alts and introducing new players to raid environments. This level of difficulty gets boring eventually as you gear up but it’s fun for the average player . Although it’s a more shallow raid than Karazhan, I don’t think there’s any quests attached to it like Kara so it’s just get in and get out.

New reputations to farm and heroic dungeons as well on top of professions

1 Like

If they wanted to fix/lower volume of GDKP’s then Blizz would have to enact better tracking for gold sellers/buyers/bots. If players are unable to easily purchase gold without punishment then GDKP’s wouldn’t be so prevalent. GDKP’s are just a symptom of the sickness, not the actual disease.

Gold Buyers are the main reason GDKP’s exist. It’s a lost cause now as Blizzard didn’t care enough to take action, but I do my best to try to take their gold from them at least now.

What’s next, no bacon!?!

This.
Join a guild,
make some buds,
and P U M P

How is Dungeon Finder fixing RAID GDKP ? It’s not.

Pro-RDF are everywhere even in a non related topic

Then it should be easy for them to group with other randos.

Nostradamus

You need to gear up in dungeons before you can raid. By gatekeeping dungeons, you control who can come to raids.

8 Likes

Given the state of many players these days, this type of game (a MMORPG turned mostly into a pay-to-win E-Sport by a lot of people) isn’t worth paying for or playing as an old-school flavor MMORPG player unless you can find a decent sized guild that shares your particular traditional MMORPG play values. You will likely find yourself unhappy & disillusioned if you rely upon random PUGS for your grouping. I recommend finding a compatible guild or unsubscribing if you aren’t a pay-to-win, e-sport type player.

8 Likes