WOTLK Battle for the undercity bugged

Still getting it too. Looks like they released a couple hot fixes but NOT for wrathgate. I’m still stuck without access to 2 cities

This is supposed to be one of the coolest quests in WoW and all I can feel is frustration because I’ve now wasted TWO HOURS on this mess. This actually feels like a quest that should be in an alpha not a release of a 14-year-old expansion pack. Can we please get a blue post or anything in here??? An acknowledgement that the quest is broken beyond belief, and it’s being worked on or anything???

6 Likes

Sucks this soft locks org and uc but also the brewfest dailies

1 Like

Same problem. Following thrall as he walks in circles and Sylv spams her voice lines

Same problem, now i am afraid i cant go back to orgrimar again

anyone found a solution?

Extremely inconvenient & gamebreaking bug. Unable to do Brewfest dailies. Unacceptable.

7 Likes

Don’t normally post on the forums but I’m completely bricked from learning new spells, using the AH, etc. PLEASE FIX THIS BLIZZARD.

2 Likes

how can an event like this be so badly bugged. oh wait its cuz there’s like one dev working on the quests.

1 Like

This is ridiculous. I can’t complete the quest, and now my Org and UC are phased so I can’t even use the Zeps. Abandoning does nothing, so until they fix this I’m just locked out?

1 Like

the king just keeps walking the halls of undercity back and forth and everything is already dead. So bugged! am i on a private server?

1 Like

I just got disconnected, and now my ZulFrak zone is completely phased too. Blizzard need to do something about this ASAP

2 Likes

yup was in there for an hour waiting and hoping for thrall to eventually fix his script but no luck now im just locked out of UC and ORG…

1 Like

Actually just so disappointed. This was one of the big things I was looking forward to while leveling in classic. =\

3 Likes

I was able to finish the quest by running straight to the throne room and fighting Varimathras. It was me and 1 random other player so it took forever, sine Thrall alternated between not being there and running laps around the room. I think its important that you kill Varimathras while Thrall is there. Do so and the RP should actually progress correctly. Good luck all of you.

P.S. Stay away from Varian and his troops when they show up, they can and will kill you. If they do, you have time to release and run back.

1 Like

Absolutely brutal! Every main npc appears to just be stuck on an infinite loop of nonsense. Sylvanas spams a voiceline at gates endlessly (after you go all the way down to talk to run-in-a-cirle-thrall). Thrall summons when you fight the dreadlord… Then runs in a circle instead of helping.

1 Like

I opened a ticket and blizz just closed it with a automated message stating their queues are long wtf.

7 Likes

Im stuck in this loop as well. The support page for stuff like this is so fing bad its not even funny.
But this basicly just kills off a character which is fing retarded.
This needs to be fixed ASAP

Many won’t like the option but here’s the best solution. Use Dalaran to teleport to Silvermoon for training, AH, etc. You want to set your Hearthstone to where-ever you’re questing in Northrend. Wait until they fix this issue.

That’s not a solution, that’s ignoring it until it’s fixed.

Also, from your previous comment, 100% positive that this quest has nothing to do with Zul’Drak… but it’s still a huge pain regardless.