Wot in an Oppressed Nation

Ion said something along the lines of “No plans for it at this time”. After being told all the reasons it’d require very little work.

3 Likes

Sounds about right…

That small amount of work is actually an insurmountable task for a small indie company. I suggest you stop bullying them or I’m going to report your post to the nearest Community mana… wait they were all fired. Nevermind.

8 Likes

Very indie. Small budget and all that.

https://kotaku.com/guild-wars-2-developer-arenanet-plans-for-mass-layoffs-1832799804

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2019/02/eas-australian-studio-hit-by-massive-layoffs/

Credit for these being brought to my attention goes to Taldor. You the real MVP.

Of insane news.

4 Likes

I’m insane in the membrane.

1 Like

the game industry is plummeting so fast that it’s in jupiter’s gravity field

4 Likes

Triple A gaming is garbage anyway.

6 Likes

Might as well just release a treadmill with Micro-transaction checkpoints since that’s pretty much what’s left for triple a gaming.

2 Likes

I want to argue but my steam library says I can’t.

3 Likes

Buy my new game shooter man 64 it has lootboxs a 2 hour solo campaign and multiplayer that you can’t accomplish anything in because everyone else has more premium lootbox loot then you.

Also for some reason the game cost me 500 million dollars to make

4 Likes

Extensive “content” optimization. We wanted to ensure everyone would feel almost but not quite ripped off.

I like to think the inclusion of premium loot-boxs in my master piece shooterman 64 is a vehicle of player choice.

Not everyone has time to dedicate to farming the hilariously comical trickle of in game earnable currency to buy said box’s through in game means

So we’ve decided to add these completely optional (they’re not) Premium boxs as an option while not interfering with a players sense of pride and accomplishment.

2 Likes

Offtopic again: Anyone had that Overwatch cereal? We have a few boxes on the discount shelf and I’ve been wondering if its any good.

I only buy cereal if it has a mario on the box

Or a yoshi

Or a donkey kong

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

:unamused:

1 Like

I didn’t know that was a thing and I resent you for despoiling my innocence.

3 Likes

they made luci-os a thing but they can’t bother to let undead stand upright

2 Likes

I guess the future of Forsaken scoliosis therapy is…

Boned.

5 Likes

Go stand in the corner.

Giving players things they want doesn’t rake in those sweet merchandising dollars.

3 Likes