Wot in an Oppressed Nation

You gotta understand what a goof this guy is for The Most Dangerous Game and Glorious Nippon Steel

I am both surprised and disappointed the bottom never popped off so they could spin and be swung as a whole unit.

every high ranking Garlean military official dresses similarly, but just wait until you see his face

I once after voicing frustration with being unable to change the stupid nicknames people give pokemon and send them out got a ten minute lecture from a god tier weeb about how i’m an ignorant westerner for not appreciating the glorious culture of gifting that the glorious nippon revel in.

I think i might have hit them.

1 Like

Probably not as hard as real life did

2 Likes

Never trust anyone wearing a naruto headband

Heck, wait until you see his brother.

One time at the bookstore I took an 11 year old kid to the manga aisle and he corrected me in the most condescending voice imaginable, “It’s pronounced mAYnga” and I almost kicked him in the throat.

(The “ay” vowel sound does not exist in the Japanese language.)

2 Likes

for those who don’t plan on doing the Warrior questline, please witness this 4 foot tall lizard launch three 8 foot warriors several meters into the sky

1 Like

You could hurt yourself. It should be a punch, and you go for a softer part.

( I do not actually condone punching anyone of any age -PSA )

Me and that one lad had the same reaction tbh.

Edit; I stopped leveling Warrior back as soon as I reached the opportunity to multiclass into weeb and this is the most compelling reason I’ve seen to pick it back up.

I love that whole questline.

1 Like

WRT Kotick: remember what I said about attitude rolling down hill?

1 Like

I read it as ‘Curious George’ and was expecting some weird meme video about a monkey and a troublemaking NPC.

The difference between kotick and your uncle though is that Kotick is a millionaire and even if he loses his job he will get a golden parachute worth millions and won’t have to work another day in his life and will be able to support his immediate family for at least 2-3 generations.

That seems to be the problem with these CEOs that make millions of dollars. They run their companies into the ground knowing that no matter how badly they do they’ll get their handout and live the rest of their lives in luxury through investments, off shore accounts, and gigantic severance pay.

I’m rather upset about Reggie though. I hope Bowser can live up to him. Him being at EA previously doesn’t give me much faith.

1 Like

Random question because I didn’t want to make a new thread: did they drop the non-hunched toggle for undead? I remember seeing some animations for them a while back.

That was just for forsaken guards. It was something players wanted, so they said no.

3 Likes

;-;
10 cha

It’s sad cuz I’m not kidding. People were like “They’re already made and able to equip all gear, can we get them as an option like orcs?” and they just said no.

2 Likes

I need to see a quote. It just has to be a good one.

EDIT: Having trouble finding a direct “no”, which makes me sad. Much less entertaining to let an idea wither and die.